Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD - page 8. (Read 35309 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The guys keep it up, everything will turn out, very few such worthwhile projects, where they worry about each participant. All at the highest level. Well done. Personally, I believe in you.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Thanks mate 😀
It's really nice to have such positive words from community and good to see people having faith in us and our project.

Stay tuned we will soon introduce our real project Escrow Platform in market.🚀
Activity: 100
The guys keep it up, everything will turn out, very few such worthwhile projects, where they worry about each participant. All at the highest level. Well done. Personally, I believe in you.
Just to clear some cloud- Loss refers to losing funds from transferring to/from Escodex and storing funds at Escodex. It does not entails loss incurred in trading. Thanks!

Please chat on discord , We are responding to everyone , If you can DM me your username and what issue you faced. We will be able to help
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Fair warning having major issues with Escodex. Depo and Withdraw. Support email completely unresponsive. Steer clear of this site. I am desperate to get everything off of here and never come back...

Scariest place I have traded on since coinsmarkets...
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

One of the fear many online transactors have is the phobia of falling victim of scam, many unsuspecting victims have lost millions to fraudulent transactions.
As we all know escrow is the solution to avoid fraud in transactions.
Escrows are trusted middlemen contracted by two parties to ensure that a transaction is done.
That is exactly what escrowcoin stands for, this is the advantage of Blockchain technology, it solves all problem.
Thanks to the escrow coin initiative fraud will be reduced.
 Smiley We are pleased to inform that 3 more coins listed on Escodex!!!  Smiley

Activity: 46
Moving on.

The team made a new update about the progress today:

#Biweekly Community Update:
1 .Listed 4 more coins- BTCi, NTRN, TORO and SAGA with BTK(Bitcoin Token) and VYI(Vyigrat) coming soon
2. BTCi payouts given; BTK payouts to be done in upcoming week
3. Reward Distribution System automated still verification remains manual as of now
4. Our Telegram community has seen huge growth as well as our Twitter community too. Kudos to @Candace & BTK for their combined marketing
5. We have continued our social media marketing on all channels- Discord server, Telegram Discussion Group, Bitcoin Talk thread, Facebook page, posted Medium Stories and Reddit threads and also handled Twitter account
6. Listing fee raised to 3000 ESCO and 4000ESCO

Upcoming plans:
1. Updating EscoDex FAQs and User Guide
2. Escrow platform to be launched in this month
3. New features of USDT and ETH pairing
4. Making Escodex compatible for ERC20 too
5. Enhancing security of dex
6. Finalizing Private MN channel for ESCO MN holders
7. Conducting poll and finalizing free listing of 2 coins
8. Bringing in more coins on Escodex
9. Automating Reward verification system
ribdyne is a new volunteer for escrow , yesterday i was telling him to do email marketing to reach out to the worldwide no matter if you don't get no investors ,he reply and tell me escrow team have to pay. and now he going to say that we are spreading fud and have fake email marketing services,people try to help you and like this is how you act ? its a big shame of you

so for you to talk like this now then you must be 1 of the dev using a other account acting like a volunteer
and i know none of you know about marketing

the dev team is using other accounts to deal with people to keep they name out of problem

escrow-coin scam coin

Lol.

So, you are a lot of guys using the same discord user? Or will you just admit that all these newbies accounts are from only one person? "abracadabra". You're a true magician. Well...nothing wrong about what I said on the print. I could very well post here what you were saying to me today...but I have more to do with my time. As I said a few times already, go do your thing mate. Wink
Activity: 182
More Scam, Escrow is Toro and Escodex (maybe ) and all 3 are scam and all 3 have just linked themselves to each other Smiley
Even escrow coin users are calling scam and escrow coin suddenly appeared in toro just as they started their team scam
Activity: 122
Guys.
Your questions where answered multiple times. We where even setting up the social media lines together with you and we thought you really wanted to help for the sake of the community. Yet you kept asking for money.
Nothing wrong with questions mates. I ask them all the time. Even critisize them. Yet all of them are kept being answered. Because I ask things in a normal way. That something you don’t do. You keep attacking people. Keep fudding only because they denied to pay you for fake social media accounts.
To bad you think you have to do it this way.

Good luck to you.
Mr abracadabra, you're here too?

Why are you still spreading fud here, mate? Everyone with doubts about this can check the discord and see what you was trying to do. You tried to take advantage on the initiative of a community team to get paid to send mail to fake mail lists, and do all kind of shady stuff.

I didn't sell yet, just sell your coins, then move on mate. The team is still there working on the project on a daily basis. You shouldn't spread this false information here.
Damn. You have 3 accounts?
😂
the crypto community was right that this is a fake scam project
i invested in this project and the devs cant even answer my question about why i cant sell my rewards
nobody should invest in this scam coin warning warning

its a big scam they use escrow name but they have nothing to do with escrow services , this coin is just a normal coin that have no used . they have a escodex exchange release more then 1 month ago and its 1 month now the prices just going down , the exchange hardly have any buy orders and very useless , so theres no way to sell your coin for a legit fix price

How are you doing mate(s). I’m not quite sure if you guys are one and the same person.
So you got banned at the Discord channel after that we asked you multiple times to say what you want but don’t spread fud and attack members, and you guy(s) didn’t stop to do that.
Now you got banned there you decided to spread fud here with your newbie accounts? Very grown up acting guy(s). Well done. I applaud you.
So since we explained to you on Discord I don’t mind explaining here also.
It seemed that you guy(s) kept asking for money to generate fake liked and fake followers on the team’s social media accounts. The team explained you multiple times that they don’t like such business and didn’t want to pay for such fake attention. After you finally figured out that you weren’t get paid you decided to spread fud and attack people instead.
Very childish offcourse and the community and the team warned you multiple times before finally using the ban hammer.

I wish you (both) a very pleasant life and great income producing fake likes and followers.

That said.
The escrow dev team is working hard on the escrow platform. A beta of it will be released soon.
Everyone please feel free to follow the team’s Escrow and ask your questions over there. You will see a lot of community and devteam members there working hard to make this coin a succes and help others by  answering their questions.
Each platform take its time to be developed and each exchange takes time to bring in volume for being associated with a project one must know they need to be patient. It's not one night game to develop something team is working hard to support the project and working on platform development. No one can guarantee price in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: