Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD - page 9. (Read 35309 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
escrowcoininfo  Make a signature for the dex exchange. About her more immediately will learn
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
this coin investment is scam , when i question them on discord about what they are doing they ban me
ESCROW is a normal coin. Just need to wait and help in the development of the exchange. how the dex exchange will be promoted .. then there will be an expensive coin
I think so! I am also waiting for the exchange of this promising penny! There is no minimum and maximum threshold for investment that will attract the community. At that time, its value will increase. What is the estimated time period? Specific ways?
this coin investment is scam , when i question them on discord about what they are doing they ban me
ESCROW is a normal coin. Just need to wait and help in the development of the exchange. how the dex exchange will be promoted .. then there will be an expensive coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
new coin with MN! Start tomorrow. Developer with a reputation. Excellent budget for development, fast listing, adequate marketing. Signature company already in force, already has an advertising banner on masternodes.online. link in my signature, details in the discord ZIXX COIN.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Thanks for feedback it will be taken care

hi team. the wallet needs a serious update, especially handling MN holders. There are errors when activating the MN, the wallet has to be fully unlocked to do so. Just seems very out dated compared to the other MN wallets out there that function and operate so much more fluidly/better.

thanks.
I agree with you . the wallet needs to update. Hope the devs hear us
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi team. the wallet needs a serious update, especially handling MN holders. There are errors when activating the MN, the wallet has to be fully unlocked to do so. Just seems very out dated compared to the other MN wallets out there that function and operate so much more fluidly/better.

thanks.
I agree with you . the wallet needs to update. Hope the devs hear us
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The privacy coins market is a dificult one with the king monero and the clown Electroneum. But I see something unique in Deep Onion, so I am hodling to see what happens.
CONTEST TIME!!!!!

#Escodex_Maximum_Txn_Contest :

Escodex rolls out a contest for its traders where you will have to do as many transactions as you can on Escodex in 1 day. The txn may be in any coin and of any value.
No minimum/maximum amount limit defined. At the end of 24 hours we will release a form wherein u will have to provide username of dex and txn id.
The username with max no.of. transactions will be declared winner,
2nd highest no.of transactions will be 1st runner up and
3rd highest no.of transactions will be 2nd runner up

There will be 3 prizes:

Winner- 0.0022 BTC
1st runner up- 0.0016 BTC
2nd runner up- 0.0011 BTC

The contest starts at 10:00 PM, 28th April GMT

Go Escodexers, All the best!!
singature is planned to be done? to promote the dex exchange
Activity: 106

thanks.
The moon ride has started! Be part of us !  Support the team , do not undervalue this awesome coin!! Together to the moon 🌒

Time for ESCO to fly has come.
People will learn about ESCO and will join us soon!! Dev team from other coins have started reachng us to get listed on EscoDex. Spread about your own exchange. Start inviting more and more coin Dev team to be listed on EscoDex. For any coin you are referring you can DM admin in discord for any support. We have already received request from Three coins(Toba, ion and capital coin) . We will soon distributing rewards  of listing to MN Holders.Cancel  all your low sell orders!! Refuse to sell under 0.00018-20 BTC!! Try to buy as cheap as you can!!

good news! we will wait for growth
The moon ride has started! Be part of us !  Support the team , do not undervalue this awesome coin!! Together to the moon 🌒

Time for ESCO to fly has come.
People will learn about ESCO and will join us soon!! Dev team from other coins have started reachng us to get listed on EscoDex. Spread about your own exchange. Start inviting more and more coin Dev team to be listed on EscoDex. For any coin you are referring you can DM admin in discord for any support. We have already received request from Three coins(Toba, ion and capital coin) . We will soon distributing rewards  of listing to MN Holders.Cancel  all your low sell orders!! Refuse to sell under 0.00018-20 BTC!! Try to buy as cheap as you can!!

hello all. Cryptopia has refused listing? and now there will be other exchange?
Activity: 266
The guys keep it up, everything will turn out, very few such worthwhile projects, where they worry about each participant. All at the highest level. Well done. Personally, I believe in you.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Why it is taking so long time to be listed on Cryptopia ?
The fee is paid long time ego !!!
Esco has a bright future and is one of top 5 masternode coins with purpose,
and it has a great passive income.

Peace !
Pages:
Jump to: