Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN]Ethereum Diamond💎💎💎 [SWAP & 2 ROUND FREE AIRDROP ] 🚀🚀 - page 13. (Read 14318 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
where is the link??? it's unavailable in post. plz update with more informative news.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hope to see more info about this project soon. Only 1 mil. supply will grow very fast!
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
It would be nice if there would be more info on this. Website, social media, white paper?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
22:00 GMT ? Of which time zone?
GMT is already a time that is the same for everyone.
Activity: 53
It seems like not a legit post guys. Maybe someone could send the link for us to join
Activity: 112
Airdrop ? where is the form? i want to join it
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
I'll do the airdrop but there should be more info about your coin before you post an airdrop.  It looks bad without a detailed website and more information.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Never think of buying these airdrop coins guys. They're only created to make the admins rich. Get the airdrop, sell them on exchanges, sell as soon as you get them.
Activity: 378
Im really exciting for im hope to join in that airdrop cant sleep hehe diamond is the one most of high exchange tokens im  really love it  Shocked
Activity: 154
6 hours left. Count down for airdrop  Grin Grin
Activity: 175
CLOUT media.decentralised
It is undeniable that it is simply good management. so many people wait for the airdrop, including myself.
Activity: 29
where the airdrope link ?
Activity: 16
22:00 GMT ? Of which time zone?
S.
Activity: 189
Read please guys,  COMING SOON!!! 
Activity: 178
How many hours left for the airdrop? If it started at 22:00 GMT than seems about 4,5 hours? Am I right?
Activity: 17
How to join the airdrop ?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
how to join the airdrop dev? where can we get the form?
Activity: 43
I will definitely wait for this airdrop. that will be 6am here in the phil. I should set my alarm for that. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
How to join your airdrop

You should try to learn to read at least the main post on the first page and do not only read the title. The link of airdrop will be available at 22:00 GMT, so come back here at that time if you do not want to miss this another free erc20 coins.  I wonder why people keeps on creating such coin without clear plan, details, etc? Starting to think the devs is just want to make profit for themselves after it is listed on exchange (etherdelta) then start to pump early and dump it once there are some people keep buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: