Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN]Ethereum Diamond💎💎💎 [SWAP & 2 ROUND FREE AIRDROP ] 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 14318 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
opensea nft indra95
 for exchange when dev, i wait good news from dev for info listed exchange
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
details about your coin road map and useful information waiting 2nd airdrop and bounty good luck dev and team
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Dev canyou publish details about your coin road map and useful information on ann also looking for details about 2nd air drop and like to applyfor it but registration form not accepting more Requests.thanks
Activity: 210
Is there any #2 Round airdrop?
Activity: 294
how to participate in airdrop? or when?
Activity: 210
Who needs information? The best tokens come with no information at all, and from people that nobody has ever heard of. Information is so last month...
Activity: 101
i have received 250 ETD. thank you.
what exchange ?
Activity: 259
the airdrop is closed?? oh my ghost, i lose it. any plan for making the next round of airdrop??
Activity: 308
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Has the airdrop closed already or there an error in the forms? Hope its not too late Smiley
Yes, airdrop is closed. But do not worry, there will be a second round as I understood.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Does any one know if ETHERE is Ethereum Diamond on Etherdelta  ? They say in this post that it is called ETD but there is no ETD and when you click link on their website it takes you to ETHERE  Huh Huh Huh

Its not officially released yet on etherdelta. so ur now at the contractpage pre listed. already can buy and sell but no-one can see it yet (normies)
Activity: 84
Has the airdrop closed already or there an error in the forms? Hope its not too late Smiley
Activity: 90
Does any one know if ETHERE is Ethereum Diamond on Etherdelta  ? They say in this post that it is called ETD but there is no ETD and when you click link on their website it takes you to ETHERE  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 61
It just started today how is it dead?
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Why is the airdrop duration so short?
Activity: 252
its dead Sad the diamond isnt shining anymore  Cry
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
missed the airdrop ,  i was waiting for this , can you give another round of free airdrops ?
Activity: 90
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
seems same dev from ethdark  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: