Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN]Ethereum Diamond💎💎💎 [SWAP & 2 ROUND FREE AIRDROP ] 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 14318 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I agree, this doesn't make sense. If i were a scammer. I would at least wait for cmc, wait for price to hit 1 dollar and bam ! make a shit ton of money. But to get rid of a solid project when it has barely even reached 5c each coin? Something looks very weird here, ethereum diamond probably got hacked or something i am not sure what is going on, but i hope it recovers. I bought a shit ton of diamond just in case Smiley
Activity: 95
Is airdrop round 2 ended??
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Website is down. Fucking idiot scammed token which could hit yobit with 1mln supply only

That's the part I don't get If he was planning to scam us wouldn't you want it to be at least on CMC and during a pump, dump your coins?

He just flat out dumped for no reason, I see the ELITE and LTG were both hacked recently so I wonder if it's the same person that hacked all three.

Or there just using that as an excuse to dump everything =./
Probably excuse to dump everything. Too many airdrops=Too many spammers
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Website is down. Fucking idiot scammed token which could hit yobit with 1mln supply only

That's the part I don't get If he was planning to scam us wouldn't you want it to be at least on CMC and during a pump, dump your coins?

He just flat out dumped for no reason, I see the ELITE and LTG were both hacked recently so I wonder if it's the same person that hacked all three.

Or there just using that as an excuse to dump everything =./
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What happened to the telegram group?
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Ouch just looked what happened and that's insane, so I held around 2800 coins  worth around 2.9 Ethereums worth around $880 USD yesterday at the price of  0.0011 when i last checked yesterday,  now it's down to 0.000003 worth around $1.50 holy crap what happened telegrams gone websites down, and no reply from the devs looks like another scam, I wonder if they even applied for CMC  Shocked
Well they applied for cmc we get listed there tomorrow

how do you know ?
So is this a confirmed scam or is it a hack ? Huh Huh Huh this is pretty sad i had very good hopes for this project  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Airdrop registration link?? Cheesy
Don't sell your coins fore nothing hold them LTG was hacked as well an they fixed everything an now in coin exchange keep holding

Got hacked? All of this scammers says the same! Somebody hacked our group or email, and we had private keys backed up on email :LOL:
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What Time the airdrops will continue?? on this october 30. 2017
Activity: 112
https://ethereumdiamond.io/

WEBSITE SUSPEND
Index of /

WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SCAM>>>>>>>>>>SCAMMMMMMMM
Activity: 98
Don't sell your coins fore nothing hold them LTG was hacked as well an they fixed everything an now in coin exchange keep holding
Well they applied for cmc we get listed there tomorrow
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
What happened to the telegram chat? Gone?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dylan Kerler strikes again
oh my god only 31 eth are you serious SadSad

Can you imagine that? With 1mln supply we could pump this shit till 1USD at least how the shitty ELITE did and listed in Yobit.
Activity: 392
oh my god only 31 eth are you serious SadSad
Pages:
Jump to: