Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 21. (Read 13036 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
since we were not able to join airdrop 1- hence  NO ETUP in our wallet, doe it mean we cannot join AIRDROP2?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
how to qualify the airdrop? I can't see the form
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hi, team. I hope i can give benefits for Ethereum Up to higher level
Activity: 73
Bought some tokens in Etherdelta at really low price, wohooo! Hope the project expands Smiley
Activity: 149
Airdrop still open?

Maybe later today. But first we will count and check all New registrations.
Activity: 127
Projects based on the ether are quite promising. Why? Because at the moment the entire system is only being created and this is an open field of possibilities.
Activity: 140
Activity: 63
its all in the hands of the Devs. I hope to see more of the project and im looking forward to participate in anyway i can. luv ya!
Activity: 451
Glad to support with this project.Nice concept as wel as good roadbook.waiting fir further informations about this.Thank you. Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Large airdrop distribution is a good idea as it will help to build a wide support base for the project.
Activity: 107
Hello, can we qualify for the airdrop #2 if we are not JR member even if we bought 100 ETUP ? In other words does the conditions for airdrop 1 are applicated to the second one ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Good luck with Ethereum Up and the quest to soon be listed on an exchange.
Activity: 87
You seem to have good plan. you have my support, so long as you are prepared to make the project work.
Activity: 100
Airdrop joined, good luck everyone !  Wink
Activity: 169
Have joined. With a great team. I believe ETHEREUM UP project will succesfull. Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole. Joined! Good luck dev.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I like this project. It's will up to the moon
Activity: 149
I wanna buy tokens this project. Where i can get it?

READ the ann, or check our pinned msg on Telegram, thank you
Activity: 119
Activity: 172
I wanna buy tokens this project. Where i can get it?
Pages:
Jump to: