Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 18. (Read 13017 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
lucky there are still airdrop slots for me, I hope to be part of this token development family and win each other to achieve what we want, so I pray for the developer hopefully what is planned to be realized smoothly and can overcome any constraints that
Activity: 87
Great enthusiasm for the team and the project - it's not easy to build a coin and a community, and you're up to a good start, keep it going.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
This seems like a good project with a great dev Team, wish you good Look Smiley
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
I feel enthusiastic about this project, I very like it! The future is in front it! Will rock soon! Could you compete it with similar cryptocurrencies? Road map is par excellence! Will follow this big project!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is an awesome project, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World.
 Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This project is serious and promising because its a great idea and has a good dev team.
I hope to take part in and good luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
This project looks successful, serious and promising.
I hope to take part in it will be pleasant to both participants and investors.
 Smiley

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
This project is very interesting. I think it is a very promising project. Hope it can be successful
Activity: 149
whether there will be mining

You cant mine this token sir
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
It is not that difficult to leave a nice message for a dev-team that is trying hard to create something interesting. Thumbs up and good luck. I will be following this thread closely.
Activity: 321
Merit: 14
wow i just get may jr. member and can join this airdrop..i'm so happy..thank you
Activity: 239
Looks promising. I hope that the devs are people that will take care and grow the community.
Wish you all the best! Joined the airdrop!
Activity: 256
the project makes sense I can go to the project and stay on track Good luck ..
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
it seems a nice project,i will follow closely,with interest...
Activity: 307
Nice airdrops.
Project looks prometing
Activity: 60
I saw the whole project, but it seemed quite well developed. I hope for success.
Activity: 158
I saw the modern website and good roadmap. This project is interesting  for me as it only allows Jr members and above to register in Airdrop. I think that is good idea to split the airdrops so many stages.
Good luck Devs

Interesting distribution which should make airdrop participants hold their tokens for a time. Let's see how it goes. Best of luck with the project.

Hodl. It will be a good token without scam . The price will rise slowly and all people who sell will later be annoyed .
buy and hodl is the currency . this is not a shitcoin like many others  Grin

WEBSITE http://www.ethereum-up.org/

Thank you, We wont disappoint you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Total supply: 3.600.000
I think that The price will be very high.

that's the good thing about this token. there are few tokens in circulation. Therefore, the price will be very good.
people will buy the token. and when people buy the price will automatically rise.
if many people hodl then the profit will be very big   Wink  that's always the case with good airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: