Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 27. (Read 13036 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
determination today leads success tomorrow , i will support you dev , ETHUP reach the moon !!
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
it is very good project well done but i think should use facebook too in social media that time can help to be  bigger this good project
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Interesting and promising project.I would like to be involved in both airdrops.I m waiting for coins.Thanks .Good luck!
Activity: 53
good project.. keep work I hope dont late join airdop
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
wow another amazing project! thanks dev for the great idea of this project!
Will promote it to all social media community im handling!
more success to come dev!
Activity: 364
Expect to be part of the project until then. Wish you the best ethereum up
Good luck
Activity: 55
  I don't see that your token is offering anything different than 99% of the air drops out there.  But if there is one thing nice to say, is that you try to reduce multi-registrations by demanding jr member or higher to reduce the initial bleeding from those who want to make a quick buck rather than hodl and see what happens.
Activity: 322
No white paper to evaluate your projects ? 80% for airdrops ? i'm afraid that will decrease your token's value...sorry , it just my opinion
Activity: 41
so we have to wait what your progress to build this token more valuable , i hope in the beginning 2018 , dev will prepare to start the huge project
Activity: 60
are there any chance for newbie participants? your holder program is quite good to attract holder to keep their share.Nice
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'll keep an eye for this One.. I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins.. I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.
Activity: 84
How about your percentage for supply allocation for airdrops , bounty etc? 7th phase airdrops ? each phase get same token?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
I am hoping that many will follow this campaign.And a nice one to look up too.
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Nice ideas to accumulate the token for receive the next distribution,

Wanna see this community growing soon  Tongue
Activity: 135
The webpage looks nice, the project looks solid. Hope you have some big ideas for the future and this coin will not just be a quick money scheme.
Good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
new token based on ethereum blockchain and serve as a payment token for goods , It's look like dev have a long term plan to development Ethereum UP project , I'm follow now  Wink
Activity: 243
nice project dev, can i still join the airdrop #1 or i have to buy 200 etup to qualify for airdrop#2?
Activity: 149
i have receive 150 ETUP
I want to participate in the second phase of you, I have to buy another 50 ETUP so I qualify
good luck

That's exactly right, that will make your totall 200ETUP, and you wil be qualified for Airdrop #2
50ETUP

For Airdrop#3 , you need to have 250ETUP in your wallet to qualify for an 75 Airdrop

For Airdrop #4, you must have 450ETUP to qualify, for a 175ETUP Airdrop.

I hope that i give you enough information.
Activity: 46
Activity: 252
1st of May
I hope dont late join airdop
This project Will success
Pages:
Jump to: