Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 26. (Read 13036 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Another ETH. But what I great so. I hope this will be a good road to a future on the cryptomarket !
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Good luck dev !!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
This is a cool method for airdrops.   I will try to sign up for it.  Hopefully I'm not too late.    Either way, good luck on the project.  It seems to have a bit more thought than the standard e-coins lately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This project seems very interesting. Good luck!
Activity: 149
This looks such a very promising project. Its having the potential to success and also having an attractive concept.
I will watch this thread for more updates.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x54d958908d4e9b08d337530fed2c0301fcd84e3b773b77c1f3d204702f530565 Wink
it is very good project well done but i think should use facebook too in social media that time can help to be  bigger this good project

We will talk about this tomorrow,thank you sir
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This looks such a very promising project. Its having the potential to success and also having an attractive concept.
I will watch this thread for more updates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
it is very good project well done but i think should use facebook too in social media that time can help to be  bigger this good project
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

i just got rank Jr. member, can I follow airdrop?
and why all tokens for airdrop only?
do not you sell to get capital funds?
Our community is growing, thank you all
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Looks promising... looking forward to following this one.
Activity: 128
Airdrop program is the best. Offers equality to all. I really wish for this projects success.
I read the whitepaper, it is a good project and not like other free token program. And its long term airdrop will increase a lot of people to join. Looking forward to its boom.

One of our goals yes
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
i hope that your project it is to moon
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
I read the whitepaper, it is a good project and not like other free token program. And its long term airdrop will increase a lot of people to join. Looking forward to its boom.
Hi, it's seems good project for me.  I will be waiting for further information about this project good luck

Ty,
You can find us on telegram,
hi  and Good morning! A super project, a very good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans,
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!! have a nice day

do token hodl get a bonus?   Grin

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x053fd2e749d13aff70b01ffa79e9db53c3e4639421d62c6ee4027fc34892cb00 Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
hi  and Good morning! A super project, a very good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans,
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!! have a nice day

do token hodl get a bonus?   Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi, it's seems good project for me.  I will be waiting for further information about this project good luck
Activity: 110
I think this is a promising project,maybe you could include  
social media bounty campaign for awareness to the cryptocurrency community.
Pages:
Jump to: