Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 20. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Is there any kind of development progressing on this project?
A development update from the team would be great at this point, i guess

BTW yobit is really shady so i'd avoid that and hope the project try and get listed on a decent exchange
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 59
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
Activity: 26
The forking did not happen and it is already trading at yobits. Wow such potentials has gone to waste as I see  it. Come to think of it masternodes are for POS hashing algorithm while this is obviously a POW. Pretty much confusing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yes, it's right. There are many ICO projects released in this forum but there are some good ICO project which are worth investing.
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
When will ETZ be on the coinmarketcap?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What kind of fork did not have a good impression on the fork, after all, is a fork, but also strong where to go!
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
The developers of this fork of the etherium failed. I sold at a loss of a coin for the sake of buying an etherium and, in the end, nothing. The money was on bitrex. Therefore, the forks should be treated very carefully.

There is a tutorial you can check for how to get your ETZ:etherzero.org/tutorials/
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Much of it as I suspected this being a rogue operation . The forking did not happen and it is already trading at yobits. Wow such potentials has gone to waste as I see  it. Come to think of it masternodes are for POS hashing algorithm while this is obviously a POW. Pretty much confusing.

First of all, the fork did happened on 20th Jan 2018; Second, we applied double-layer network, which means POW+POS, so you no need to be so confused.Smiley
Activity: 86
this is a very well organized scam ,check the link in my post. those are the guys from meta mask and GitHub
telling the person who trying to organize this scam tht it wont wash out with them and they will not be any part of it
pls read the post its very interesting to see how those scammer couldn't answer the question regearding their scam read it all and you will have no doubt about what they trying to do
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Much of it as I suspected this being a rogue operation . The forking did not happen and it is already trading at yobits. Wow such potentials has gone to waste as I see  it. Come to think of it masternodes are for POS hashing algorithm while this is obviously a POW. Pretty much confusing.
The forking did happen, is yobit accepting deposits now or is it still members only trade, the fork has been done for several months now another exchange would be nice.
Activity: 96
Activity: 112
Have a nice day for the project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic.  I’m looking forward to joining in this

Dev team keeps on delivering day in day out what where you still waiting for to join?

hope in buddy this is gonna be one sweet ride
Activity: 322
When EtherZero gets a lot of support, it will surely make a big leap, but we don't know when it will happen. So be brave to take risks alone.
Activity: 322
When EtherZero gets a lot of support, it will surely make a big leap, but we don't know when it will happen. So be brave to take risks alone.
Pages:
Jump to: