Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 21. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Your addresses nonce could not be fetched. I got this message when i open my web wallet. Help. I tried on laptop, desktop, and phone. I get same massage.

I guess you must have gotten this from MEW. well MEW got some couple of problems last time i heard read here ..

But you can try now.. remember to clear cache or change browser all together. Am sure all will work fine now
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly

Well i don't think there was any bounty for this coin. At least none that i remember. here is the white paper https://www.etherzero.org/ETZ%20Whitepaper%20v2.0.pdf

fell free to ask any question or clarify any doubt that may arise from it.

Cheers
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Your addresses nonce could not be fetched. I got this message when i open my web wallet. Help. I tried on laptop, desktop, and phone. I get same massage.
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Took a very bad start, not something to announce and then cancel, that decision may not be taken positively and will be a kind of characteristic not to keep his word.

We are still doing everything according to the road map.:)Please don't worry. Everything is going perfectly recently.Smiley
I just created my own Etherzero mobile wallet thro it's official andriod app. Now i have my ETZ right in my phone

what is stopping you get your own etz mobile app wallet now

Was about time... But why not on Google Play Store?

Also, why does the team refuse to see that the coinmarketcap listing is a one-way street for this coin to become known? Apart from some Chinese exchanges nobody else is aware of it.

We are developing the ios version too, don't worry, will be online soon.Smiley We also have the plan to list on coinmarketcap, please kindly be patient.Smiley
Activity: 77
Took a very bad start, not something to announce and then cancel, that decision may not be taken positively and will be a kind of characteristic not to keep his word.
Activity: 63
I just created my own Etherzero mobile wallet thro it's official andriod app. Now i have my ETZ right in my phone

Was about time... But why not on Google Play Store?

Also, why does the team refuse to see that the coinmarketcap listing is a one-way street for this coin to become known? Apart from some Chinese exchanges nobody else is aware of it.

The Master Node witness plan is all set for launch. follow this page and follow the count down till launch.

Join the MN program now the earlier the better for you. already 38 participants are on board

Has YoBit opened the possibility to deposit and withdraw ETZ?

No. and no one here knows why. it will be good you ask them
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
Has YoBit opened the possibility to deposit and withdraw ETZ?

The last and final distribution of early investor coin has been done

check your address here to make sure you are all good

regards
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
getting etherzero listed on coinmarketcap would help a lot Grin
Of all the coins i have researched this has to be the most scam-est coin i have come across.  Would not suprise me that the dev is currently trading on yobjt just to get cash out of this .i got this thing if a coin go yobit first i dont trust is at all.  I see a beter future in ember coin than this coin and emeber coin is not even listed anymore .

I do agree, too many forks. It simply confuses people. But one info for you. There is some slight change, Ember coin is back again on cryptopia. Just with Ether pair, but at least, tradeable.

Etherzero project started as a fork and i don't think you have any control over which exchange supports you'r fork or doesn't you'r fork. Exchanges do this on their own will and even you can't stop them. ETZ team and yobit team has no connection. ETZ team benefits nothing from what goes on in yobit.

Right? I think its absurd that this coin has gone through so much FUD and such but still is untradeable. Oh well... nothing to do

ETZ is now being traded on; https://www.hqex.io/, https://www.digifinex.com, exrates etc..
It is traded in some low profile exchanges, but the question is why yobit won`t open the deposit since it was listed in other exchanges? that one is a red flag.

Red flag for Yobit and not for EtherZero. Yobit is in control of it's platform EtherZero team does work for them if they don't want to open deposit and withdrawal it's their business and there is nothing EtherZero can do about it. i just hope you understand. these are two independent companies.

Respectfully Yobit is always pretty shitty. They dont care for many forks or anything else really. They generally dont take kindly to updates at all. Plenty of other coins dont have this issue. Especially because YoBit was ETZ's launch.

https://www.hqex.io/Please try this one.Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Of all the coins i have researched this has to be the most scam-est coin i have come across.  Would not suprise me that the dev is currently trading on yobjt just to get cash out of this .i got this thing if a coin go yobit first i dont trust is at all.  I see a beter future in ember coin than this coin and emeber coin is not even listed anymore .

I do agree, too many forks. It simply confuses people. But one info for you. There is some slight change, Ember coin is back again on cryptopia. Just with Ether pair, but at least, tradeable.

Etherzero project started as a fork and i don't think you have any control over which exchange supports you'r fork or doesn't you'r fork. Exchanges do this on their own will and even you can't stop them. ETZ team and yobit team has no connection. ETZ team benefits nothing from what goes on in yobit.

Right? I think its absurd that this coin has gone through so much FUD and such but still is untradeable. Oh well... nothing to do

ETZ is now being traded on; https://www.hqex.io/, https://www.digifinex.com, exrates etc..
It is traded in some low profile exchanges, but the question is why yobit won`t open the deposit since it was listed in other exchanges? that one is a red flag.

Red flag for Yobit and not for EtherZero. Yobit is in control of it's platform EtherZero team does work for them if they don't want to open deposit and withdrawal it's their business and there is nothing EtherZero can do about it. i just hope you understand. these are two independent companies.

Respectfully Yobit is always pretty shitty. They dont care for many forks or anything else really. They generally dont take kindly to updates at all. Plenty of other coins dont have this issue. Especially because YoBit was ETZ's launch.
EtherZero introduces weekly news meant to detail every activity that happened within the community in the previous week.

Thank you. This is a smart move, good to keep the community engaged.

Any plan to create a mailing list as well?

It would be good to have two lists:

1) Important updates (low frequency, with wallet updates, new exchanges, etc)
2) Weekly news (could feed the same content from medium and some extras)

Thanks a lot for your offer, we already have weekly news:https://medium.com/@etherzero/official-announcement-etherzero-weekly-news-2018-4-9-2018-4-15-232a98d50b3c

and also we have mailing list, you can subscribe us on our official website.
EtherZero introduces weekly news meant to detail every activity that happened within the community in the previous week.

Thank you. This is a smart move, good to keep the community engaged.

Any plan to create a mailing list as well?

It would be good to have two lists:

1) Important updates (low frequency, with wallet updates, new exchanges, etc)
2) Weekly news (could feed the same content from medium and some extras)

This is a great proposal i will forward it to team. thanks for the support
Pages:
Jump to: