Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 8. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Dear all ETZ fans! We are now planning to expand Korea market, is there any ETZ fans from Korea and willing to help us promote ETZ in Korea? Please contact telegram@ETZ001 Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
So if I see this essay, I won’t miss the chance to invest ETZ masternodes, for its price increases 4 times on October!
i am not understand ! in october???  masternodes 2 day ago add in masternodes.online!!

i need buy after long pump... or i need waiting and buy masternodes after dump or correction?

Well this is an investment advice you are asking for.. you will need to make your own decisions. it normal that when coins get listed on new platforms prices go up and then it gets corrected but for some it just keeps going... for me, ETZ is still very much under valued. if you can hop in now do it tomorrow may be too late.. you might wait for a price correction and you never see one..
❤️Trading on exx.com now open. Happy Trading to all ❤️
https://www.exx.com/tradeCoding/etz_eth

this exchange has insane trading volume ... already more than 10M etz traded just for today and the day isnt over yet... ETZ has also seen an increase of over 20%.. long live ETZ new era of smartcontract platforms ...
nx5
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
So if I see this essay, I won’t miss the chance to invest ETZ masternodes, for its price increases 4 times on October!
i am not understand ! in october???  masternodes 2 day ago add in masternodes.online!!

i need buy after long pump... or i need waiting and buy masternodes after dump or correction?

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Unbelievable with the amazing jump on the second place on MNO ranking in terms of total daily volume.
What has actually happened with EtherZero over the last 24 hours?
Why the demand increased significantly like this?
It happens all the time whenever a token or coin is added to a new platform it will have an impact to its price, if the team is doing a good marketing it will help to increase its visibility and there for having more traders holding ETZ.

You can describe everything in one word and this word is market makers.
Usually, when placing on a new platform or in order to raise a hyip, they will stir up an application on the exchange and buy the option of market makers. Growth in trade volume in this case does not mean anything. Usually this bot buys and sells itself.
Unbelievable with the amazing jump on the second place on MNO ranking in terms of total daily volume.
It happens all the time whenever a token or coin is added to a new platform it will have an impact to its price, if the team is doing a good marketing it will help to increase its visibility and there for having more traders holding ETZ.

Ya that's true but ETZ being second is not because of price increase... it has always been second it just that it was not listed. when it got listed it took it's place...

There was no jump buddy! Etherzero has always had it's place at the second place after Dash among masternode coins. It's just that it had not been listed yet. As soon as it got listed it assumed it rightful position...

Same thing will happen at coinmarketcap (CMC) when circulating supply will be updated (team is currently working on this)...  Right now it is ranked at number 1719 . that's because there is no circulating supply on cmc. when it will be updated, with a coinmarketcap of $42M ATM. ETZ will rank at around 122 that is second page on cmc... from there 1st page and entering top 20 wont be a problem for i strongly believe etz has it's place above ETC(a rouge ETH).
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
ETZ team is doing their marketing and promotion with all their effort as well, they attend lots of conference all over the world, including Minsk and Moscow:
Your daily awards can get much higher if you join sooner, as there are lesser masternodes, there are more income for each one. Below is one example:
So, what can you get as your return?
You can share up to 9 million ETZ rewards with all masternodes per year!
Activity: 14

If you are willing to help us to promote ETZ in Netherlands,  you can join our meet up group, but first you can talk with me on telegram:@ETZ001 Smiley

Alright  Smiley
my coin stuck at cryptopia  Roll Eyes , when will you fix the wallet it takes too long almost months now

we are keep contacting them, and got their reply like below:

Hi ,

Just a small update to let you know we have now set up the new ETZ wallet and are almost ready to receive the new 637808 ETZ required to reconcile our user balance from the 51% attack.
We are just testing our old keys are recognised in the new wallet, and will provide you with a deposit address to send the new coins to very soon.

Kind regards,

we are keep pushing them.Smiley Sorry all the fans for the inconvenience.
Activity: 22
my coin stuck at cryptopia  Roll Eyes , when will you fix the wallet it takes too long almost months now
Etherzero proudly presents the new thread in the German section of Bitcointalk.org. Everyone is invited to participate.  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annetzetherzero-ethereum-fork-11-0-tx-fee-masternode-10000-tps-5058438

Is there going to be a Dutch thread as well?

Do you want to translate a Dutch thread for us?

I can check out the main article and see if I can translate it, but not sure how much time I have in the coming days

If you are willing to help us to promote ETZ in Netherlands,  you can join our meet up group, but first you can talk with me on telegram:@ETZ001 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: