Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] BloomBit.net - New Crypto Exchagne - http://www.BloomBit.net - page 6. (Read 10245 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

what happen to those who bought lisk at 0.0049?

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Look at these 2 Newbie accounts appear from nowhere with exactly 6 posts each. You 2 are shills for Bloombit right ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Ha ha what a joke exchange cant even compete with Yobit  Cheesy

Why not.  It has more volume than yobit?

Yobit LISK = 0.013
Bloombit LISK = 0.00399990

Bloombit not only sold all their LISK at a profit they are trying to buy them back cheaper. Joke exchange no wonder no one uses them.

So? lol Its called trading.

Yobit LISK = 0.013
Bloombit LISK = 0.00399990

Bloombit not only sold all their LISK at a profit they are trying to buy them back cheaper. Joke exchange no wonder no one uses them.
Good job with the feeback system. Like the idea.
When are payouts??
Activity: 5

@Bloombit, is it possible to know how much lisk have you bought during the ico ?

dump ran out so i gues this is it?
fFinaly no more dump? Time to start trading Cool

Already made some profit  Grin

fluckme.. i should buy more when they were dumping

Already made some profit  Grin

Yes and only 51.1 BTC till 0.015
the price is clearly controlled by the adm of the site, I think it is not right, they should be honest and admit that they are only selling, not allow free trade among members.

erm you can check the price on the site now and its rising but still some LISKS available at a good price until a whale comes and buys them all
Activity: 7
I got the impression that the price is controlled by the adm of the site, I believe that intention is only to sell, do not allow free trade among members.
@Bloombit, is it possible to know how much lisk have you bought during the ico ?

Today we opened a new market LISK/BTC.
We added new coin:

- LISK (LISK)

The LISKs were bought by our exchange and we are putting them on the market with a proof of ownership which can be found here:

We are happy to announce that we have added LISK to our exchange, which can now be traded.

The LISKs will currently not be available to deposit or withdraw, but we will enable that option as soon as a client is released by the dev team!

I dont think theres many left to sell from the ICO this looks like the last batch at 0.00468947

"With a proof of ownership which can be found here" awesome proof ! however we have at least a screenshot , thanks twicezeroiszero.

numbers are number !!  Cheesy  kain't chu raed?

erm cant you count ?  Tongue

0.00499333 now
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

We added new coin:

- LISK (LISK)

The LISKs were bought by our exchange and we are putting them on the market with a proof of ownership which can be found here:

We are happy to announce that we have added LISK to our exchange, which can now be traded.

The LISKs will currently not be available to deposit or withdraw, but we will enable that option as soon as a client is released by the dev team!

I dont think theres many left to sell from the ICO this looks like the last batch at 0.00468947

"With a proof of ownership which can be found here" awesome proof ! however we have at least a screenshot , thanks twicezeroiszero.

Grin it can be easily faked, however we should wait the mainnet launch !
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

We added new coin:

- LISK (LISK)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

We added new coin:

- LISK (LISK)

All gone at 0.00468947  Shocked

Time to match prices this is going to be interesting expecting a major whale soon.

We added new coin:

- LISK (LISK)

Pages:
Jump to: