Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 32. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
I havent even seen a Redcoin pool yet. How the hell have I missed this?
Activity: 297
reasons why i stopped using bter quite soon after joining a few months ago

i have to enter my pass and a verification code Way to often, sometimes getting logged out after 10mins or just watching trades on coins (seems to have improved)
the BTC withdrawal fee is too high when the competitions BTC withdrawal fee is 0.0002

reasons why i would like to use your site again
you have MemoryCoin and supposedly SRC coming

We  are aware of the issues you mentioned and we have solved it by deploying more servers.
We pay 0.0005 BTC  fee for each transaction to accelerate it. We can lower it if you think it's not necessary .
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
please add NEC (neocoin) and SXC (sexcoin)
Activity: 252
reasons why i stopped using bter quite soon after joining a few months ago

i have to enter my pass and a verification code Way to often, sometimes getting logged out after 10mins or just watching trades on coins (seems to have improved)
the BTC withdrawal fee is too high when the competitions BTC withdrawal fee is 0.0002

reasons why i would like to use your site again
you have MemoryCoin and supposedly SRC coming
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
bter? who cares it today? 2 months ago I'd expect my coins be listed there, now whether they are listed or not, do not matter to me, as long as they are listed on cryptsy, it's good enough.

sorry to hear this but we are working harder on improving bter.com and hopefully we can get your attention again one day
10 confirmations for LTC is ridicuous.
Please, do 6 confirmations, like on other exchanges.

changed to 6 confirmations now
Activity: 658
bter? who cares it today? 2 months ago I'd expect my coins be listed there, now whether they are listed or not, do not matter to me, as long as they are listed on cryptsy, it's good enough.
hahahaha, adds new scamcoin, whole website goes down.  Also, why the hell would you add something as obscure as zeta coin before adding the much more popular primecoin?

yes, a burst traffic took it down. we have added more front servers and it works fine now.
Primecoin is supported too.
may
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
10 confirmations for LTC is ridicuous.
Please, do 6 confirmations, like on other exchanges.
Activity: 363
hahahaha, adds new scamcoin, whole website goes down.  Also, why the hell would you add something as obscure as zeta coin before adding the much more popular primecoin?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
hi, Add Redcoin (i still have 50k bounty up for grabs for the second exchange)

Its already the highest traded coin on coins-e, and the people need somewhere else, for  trading between exchanges.

Redcoin is added to bter.com at

https://bter.com/trade/red_ltc
Where XMP (PrimeCoin)? It's doesn't meat adoption policy?  Smiley

We do plan to support Primecoin which is a very unique coin showed up recently.

Any ETA?

In 3 days.

Very nice!!!  Smiley Thanks a lot!

As promised, XPM is now supported by Bter.com at

https://bter.com/trade/xpm_btc
Activity: 473
Yeah, RedCoin would be nice! +1
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
hi, Add Redcoin (i still have 50k bounty up for grabs for the second exchange)

Its already the highest traded coin on coins-e, and the people need somewhere else, for  trading between exchanges.

Yes RED's please. This coin is already worth more on Coins-e than Mincoin, Grandcoin, Galaxycoin, & Globalcoin are on Cryptsy!
Activity: 434
Bter used to be a good site, unfortunately now it's surpassed (by far) by cryptsy. I don't visit bter site any more, they lost (or did not even engage) the battle on the alt coin. Now the standard alt coin exchange is cryptsy, and secondary place is coins-e.com, not many people really care about bter.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: