Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 24. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
did you both used the blockexplorers of the currencys you used to see where the coins stuck?
sending from miningpools can result in loosing you coins. Some exchange have a warnung about that.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
freeworm ? anyone? i dunno i sent a txt to that phone, with my trans detail ID etc, nothing, 3 days now, amazing, not even an update on their site to say issues.

this aint looking good.
Activity: 104
freeworm, Bter and Bter.com can you resolve problems you're dealing with customers?!

freeworm, if u dont wanna answer the support, send me back my first deposit, 2 days with my money stuck in your site.

is this phone real?
Lin Han
+1.9059026566

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=2qlPDlJwkLaMU4TguR6M7byld9kiZ262kr3p+tSEJjUHkO6FzwhF2g==&domain=bter.com&prog_id=GoDaddy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
freeworm, Bter and Bter.com can you resolve problems you're dealing with customers?!
Activity: 75
Welcome !! to BTER, I have 1 BTC stuck there for 3 days in a shitty alt called FRC which has havled in value, thankyou BTER once again, have the owners collected all the coins and done a runner ?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Hi there!

I'm having some problems here.
I transfered 50 LTC to address on bter.com and never received it. It's been more than 48 hours. First there was pending status and then few minutes later it was deleted. After that I made two more deposits just to be sure if something is "stuck" and I got them with no problems. Here are my LTC deposits.

and here is LTC blockchain
http://block-explorer.com/address/LPsdUjXQ5hR4prdMQJQLMBsxxi8xiQPTfR

Apparently my 50 LTC was transfered to someone else . Can someone please help/explain what can I do?
Nobody answers on [email protected] or [email protected]

Best regards

It happened to me with another coin, tho not for that much. I have written it off since they don't give a fuck...
Activity: 10
Hi there!

I'm having some problems here.
I transfered 50 LTC to address on bter.com and never received it. It's been more than 48 hours. First there was pending status and then few minutes later it was deleted. After that I made two more deposits just to be sure if something is "stuck" and I got them with no problems. Here are my LTC deposits.
http://i.imgur.com/Srnvdro.png

and here is LTC blockchain
http://block-explorer.com/address/LPsdUjXQ5hR4prdMQJQLMBsxxi8xiQPTfR

Apparently my 50 LTC was transfered to someone else . Can someone please help/explain what can I do?
Nobody answers on [email protected] or [email protected]

Best regards
Activity: 104
what happen with the support of this site?

They have no ticket system and i have 36 hours waiting a response of my emails.

My money is freezee in the site because the "google authenticator" downloaded from bter.com have an HORRIBLE bug, if u change the exe folder, or rename the folder, this EXE delete the config of your secret frase from bter.com, you need to rename the folder again to the last name to load your first config, the problem is, i create a fast folder named like "srgsrdgsdrgsed" just to unzip it in and not drop the files in my desktop, and OBVIOUSLY i cant remember the name ("gagasfsdsdf") Y_Y Crazy right?. And now, i cant login in the site, and my balance is holded by a terrible currency XDDD my god, what a DAY!!!

i emailed 10 times! without response, from support@ or admin@

please dont troll me Cry
Dont worry, it just takes a bit longer, sometimes you are lucky and it goes in 5 mins but sometimes it takes 30-60 minutes.
All the Exchanges have trouble at the Moment becuase of a huge storm of new users (Crypsty for example said 5000 new users per day!),
Bter seems to have the same Problem.

Next time use smalller amounts  so you dont get in trouble when a delay applies.

greetings
Activity: 9
I can not withdraw my bitcoin from here? what happen?
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
I sent an email to support but nothing happened

here is the copy
---------------

I have sent 868 CNC to my bter account  months ago. Since , coin has some problem in the past , it didnt show up. But I can see it now at block explorer http://coinplorer.com/CNC/Transactions/1852af557be0a2e1bcc3c85b936d1d17a6b74bd04155b5c580f58e14b3008305 . But still it doesnt seem at my account . Please sync my CNC deposit and add it to my account.

My deposit address: CGi3GXL2N3R7qAptksvfwSicm2SBB7avdc

Did you go the you account balances page and click the sync button for CNC?  It took me a while to figure out that sometimes you have to manually sync before the balances get added to your account.

Also I'd like to add that though I complained about Bter in this thread,  I did finally hear from support and all of my stuck withdrawals have been resolved. They have been really overloaded with traded volume and have been swamped, but they are trying to keep everyone payed out and happy.  So my best regards to their team.  

Of course , I clicked sync button.  I have sent my CNC when BTC-E closed CNC/BTC trade. I have emailed support 3 days ago but no reply.

My last hope is posting the situation here.

I realize that these times are very busy times due to crazy Mr Market , but they should work accordingly.

here is the copy
---------------

I have sent 868 CNC to my bter account  months ago. Since , coin has some problem in the past , it didnt show up. But I can see it now at block explorer http://coinplorer.com/CNC/Transactions/1852af557be0a2e1bcc3c85b936d1d17a6b74bd04155b5c580f58e14b3008305 . But still it doesnt seem at my account . Please sync my CNC deposit and add it to my account.

Did you go the you account balances page and click the sync button for CNC?  It took me a while to figure out that sometimes you have to manually sync before the balances get added to your account.

Also I'd like to add that though I complained about Bter in this thread,  I did finally hear from support and all of my stuck withdrawals have been resolved. They have been really overloaded with traded volume and have been swamped, but they are trying to keep everyone payed out and happy.  So my best regards to their team.  

wow so the support answered you?

i send 5 differnent emails to support and admin in english, also talking about this thread and their reputation damage.
I also tried to contact "freeworm" user, which is their name under bitcointalk forum.

Maybe they use a strict spamfilter and ´my german provider got filtered out?
are there any other contact opportunities exept this 2 email adresses?
Activity: 90

here is the copy
---------------

I have sent 868 CNC to my bter account  months ago. Since , coin has some problem in the past , it didnt show up. But I can see it now at block explorer http://coinplorer.com/CNC/Transactions/1852af557be0a2e1bcc3c85b936d1d17a6b74bd04155b5c580f58e14b3008305 . But still it doesnt seem at my account . Please sync my CNC deposit and add it to my account.

Did you go the you account balances page and click the sync button for CNC?  It took me a while to figure out that sometimes you have to manually sync before the balances get added to your account.

Also I'd like to add that though I complained about Bter in this thread,  I did finally hear from support and all of my stuck withdrawals have been resolved. They have been really overloaded with traded volume and have been swamped, but they are trying to keep everyone payed out and happy.  So my best regards to their team. 

How long did you have to wait? I have pressed Sync many times Grin

Here is my TXID and Transaction in the Block explorer:
http://coinplorer.com/CNC/Transactions/f1435ff118816e331f821617853b5e8f1af0f561699d48c09a5b5012628261dc

Deposit Address:
CRzvnnJHDjrvsxA74vwA7TaPzQF6tijmJq
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

here is the copy
---------------

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

here is the copy
---------------

I have sent 868 CNC to my bter account  months ago. Since , coin has some problem in the past , it didnt show up. But I can see it now at block explorer http://coinplorer.com/CNC/Transactions/1852af557be0a2e1bcc3c85b936d1d17a6b74bd04155b5c580f58e14b3008305 . But still it doesnt seem at my account . Please sync my CNC deposit and add it to my account.

Activity: 64
Angry
that's strange id 44xxx some btc still processing
but id 46xxx is completed and were send
waiting 12h for the id 44xxx  Huh

now 24h, a bit worried  Undecided
yeah, finally got my btc back to wallet  Cheesy
all clear for me Smiley
Activity: 34
43506 Processing

Nearly 24 hours now and my withdrawal is still processing?? Any news? Have sent a couple emails, just a status to know you're looking at it would be great!

48 Hours now, still processing, still no reply from anyone at support. Please guys, something?? I know this is not a ton of money to you, but to me its quite a bit!

Got my withdraw this AM. Thanks! Didn't hear back from support, but I understand they are under load.

And one of my withdrawals just started moving. 
Hurrah for Bter Smiley
Activity: 34
Seeing the same same thing here; withdrawals either stuck on processing or transaction id doesn't exist at block explorer later.
These aren't small transactions and there's been no response from bter support to my multiple emails.

They really need to take some action even if its just to acknowledge that there is a problem or their reputation will be damaged beyond repair.

Activity: 77
There does not seem to be any support. I cannot withdraw btc for it want me to reset the fund password, but it would let me do it. Also, it seems that my email address is disconnected from my login credentials. I have emailed support many times in the last two, no answer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
43506 Processing

Nearly 24 hours now and my withdrawal is still processing?? Any news? Have sent a couple emails, just a status to know you're looking at it would be great!

48 Hours now, still processing, still no reply from anyone at support. Please guys, something?? I know this is not a ton of money to you, but to me its quite a bit!
Pages:
Jump to: