Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed][Pools] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW! - page 11. (Read 48027 times)

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
56,000 coins = 1200 blocks, so even this is true, it is nothing. I remember that CNC when launched, had 2000+ blocks pre mined. 1200 blocks are nothing to me, lol

People still mine CNC, and CNC still go to btw-e.com and bter.com. Blaming on 1200 blocks makes me laugh  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
My general faucet is ready for this 4 alternative cryptocurrencies, you can get free coins in http://admindependencia.net/faucet.html, soon we will integrate cnc, mnc, ftc, and more, just ask for new currencies and we are gonna put it.

I have delivered more than 500 currencies. Donations are welcome (and necessary) to keep the faucets always open.

Enjoy it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
At current market rates, the "premine" is worth perhaps 1 or 2 BTC.

Sorry, it's already down.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Too many liars on the forum, that boxman is clearly one of them
fml
At current market rates, the "premine" is worth perhaps 1 or 2 BTC.  Seems like reasonable compensation for the developer

Compensation for what??
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
At current market rates, the "premine" is worth perhaps 1 or 2 BTC.  Seems like reasonable compensation for the developer
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
Premine + extortion = premine ok?

Sorry does not compute.  Extortion is wrong, so is premining.

50K coin premine? Newsflash: EVERY coin has some form of pre/instamine. 50K is NOTHING in comparison to Bitbar, Mincoin, PPC, Novacoi, Feathercoin, CNC, BTC, Litecoin etc.

Extortion, on the other hand, is a crime.

Why are you such a fanboy for this failed coin?

And, as I pointed out in the other thread, how can it be extortion, when he asked for PWC, which, is worthless. He basically asked him for nothing

He's obviously got 100k coins to unload before the masses finally catch on.
fml

50K coin premine? Newsflash: EVERY coin has some form of pre/instamine. 50K is NOTHING in comparison to Bitbar, Mincoin, PPC, Novacoi, Feathercoin, CNC, BTC, Litecoin etc.

Why are you such a fanboy for this failed coin?

And, as I pointed out in the other thread, how can it be extortion, when he asked for PWC, which, is worthless. He basically asked him for nothing
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
NOTE: HackShardGaming Pool has crashed. Not sure of the cause yet but the whole box is unavaialble. Contacting my Host.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Activity: 167

Sorry does not compute.  Extortion is wrong, so is premining.
legendary
What a nice guy this Boxman guy is, heh? (NWO just posted this):

Don't believe his lies  Wink
Activity: 322
I AM A DRAGON
Activity: 167
This coin is the very definition of "you mine, they get rich".

First 56k of coins going to the pre miner, not a bad haul for a dishonest days work.
legendary
Right but we lacked proof. Here it is.

Even if your "proof" is real and not fabricated, what was premined is 0.055% of the total coins, hardly a significant amount.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Right but we lacked proof. Here it is.
Activity: 686
We were already aware of the premine, its not news.
Ok. This one is done. But don't worry, tomorrow we will see another coin-of-the-day. And the day after too. And so on. Cheesy
Get ready to throw them in the shitter because here's the Premine Proof:

Activity: 294
Fees on http://pwc.hackshardgaming.net have been droped to 1%.
Did you get my PM? The password reset doesn't seem to be working on the pool so I'm currently locked out of my account.

yes I did.
Pages:
Jump to: