Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed][Pools] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW! - page 8. (Read 48027 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
support the power!
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There is a 2500 PWC bounty ugently needed for a blockchain explorer. If anyone can do this, contact me!
NWO
don't worry, every coin has its merit. Still many people mining this coin, me included.

You will be glad that you are an early adopter very soon. Every coin has its critics, PowerCoin is no different.
don't worry, every coin has its merit. Still many people mining this coin, me included.
NWO
It's still more profitable doing solo mining right now.

The coin has no value

Still trolling? Don't you have dishes or some clothes to hang out for your mother?

Hey man, if you believe in your coin so much, why did you sell all yours off to someone else?

Considering I am the owner of PowerCoin + the coin has been released for around 4 day + the low difficulty level.

I'm pretty sure I would have more than 20,000 PWC. But thank you for highlighting the demand for PowerCoin

Good attempt though, keep trying! You must get a real thrill out of sitting in front of your computer all day bagging coins which do not directly affect you in the first place. Nice life you must lead...

Consider this your last reply. You are now ignored  Grin
Activity: 182
fml

The coin has no value

Still trolling? Don't you have dishes or some clothes to hang out for your mother?

Hey man, if you believe in your coin so much, why did you sell all yours off to someone else?
NWO

The coin has no value

Activity: 182
fml

The coin has no value
NWO
NWO
Is there any place listing the total hashrate of PWC? Most people look to be solo mining

We are building a stats and calc page directly into www.PowerCoin.net very soon! It should make it easier for people.
Activity: 390
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Is there any place listing the total hashrate of PWC? Most people look to be solo mining

I was wondering the same thing
Activity: 236
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
somewhere in the atmosphere is good
i admit, NWO is the only coin creator still not giving up on this coin.

PowerCoin to Mars!

haha, to moon is good enough  Grin
NWO
i admit, NWO is the only coin creator still not giving up on this coin.

PowerCoin to Mars!

Pages:
Jump to: