Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed][Pools] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW! - page 31. (Read 48066 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Yes message btc-e Cheesy I haven't even had time to do so.

Bter.com confirmed.

0 respect for Bter
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
So, when it is accepted, and is listed as a transaction, but doesn't show up in the Transactions tab, what does that mean?

It means its an orphan.
Thought so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How does one... Do it so he doesn't get the orph4ns ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So, when it is accepted, and is listed as a transaction, but doesn't show up in the Transactions tab, what does that mean?

It means its an orphan.
NWO
Activity: 392
Yes message btc-e Cheesy I haven't even had time to do so.

Bter.com confirmed.
aa
Activity: 544
Litecoin is right coin
Activity: 266
people getting orphans.. i heard it's something to do with expiry switch.. search for it.. i don't know Cheesy

I have my --expiry 1 set, and im still getting 90% rejects/orphans.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You realize this is NOT confirmed for bter??? Simple scam
NWO
Please post your questions here before messaging me. A lot of you are asking questions which have already been answered. I'm trying to be as supportive as I can.

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Wow I'm actually on the train early this time just found my first block!  Lots of orphans and rejects as expected

UPDATE - 2 blocks found with Windows client be sure to open up port 9862 (sorry got it wrong first post edited) on your router
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Lol fair point Cheesy

Sounds like yet another failure to set initial difficulty to a reasonable value.

Better ask yourself to how are they going to be able to secure this blockchain with so many others also needing miners?

Is everyone going to go out and buy a whole new scrypt mining farm per each of the new blockchains so they can all be secured?

Or are they all going to be adding merged mining so they can be mined alongside Litecoin?

-MarkM-

Activity: 350
wooo go powercoin hopefully we will see btc-e soon also. Im sending them an email now.

Nice!  can't wait!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hmm.. only 2 orphans.. Not finding any blocks. Is that normal?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Sounds like yet another failure to set initial difficulty to a reasonable value.

Better ask yourself to how are they going to be able to secure this blockchain with so many others also needing miners?

Is everyone going to go out and buy a whole new scrypt mining farm per each of the new blockchains so they can all be secured?

Or are they all going to be adding merged mining so they can be mined alongside Litecoin?

-MarkM-

NWO
I found one.  I am rich, I am rich.  Ah....My Precioussssss.

You now have the power!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
9863 or 9862 in the client for port?
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
60 transactions... NO COINS! WTH
Activity: 686
boost, c++ and fatal error: boost/random/uniform_int_distribution.hpp: No such file or directory

Anyone?

Update your boost libs. apt-get install libboost1.48-all-dev
Pages:
Jump to: