Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 104. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
+1 for JCOIN,KINGCOIN,GPL
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
+1 for TEK, OSC, TGC.

Need more sha256 coins

Yes please add TGC!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I've been using Cryptsy for a two days now, cross trading my various altcoins, but I seem to have a persistent issue.   When I withdraw bitcoin, the field for "wallet address" is auto-populated with my Cryptsy username so I need to copy-paste my btc receive address in there.   I have to paste it in there on each and every withdrawal, which is about three times per day.  Can I just set my receive address as the default somewhere?

Love the exchange, kudos to the devs!

Sounds like your using chrome and have chosen to save your information in chrome which is filling in those fields. There is no default withdraw option at this time.

yeah, it does the same thing to me. it's slightly annoying but other than that its not bad. try to find the api web kit for google chrome. they tell of a way to disable autofill on a form by form basis. could be useful.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Firefox 23.0.1 does the same thing, populates the address with my username.

Maybe a drop-down list of previously used addresses? Easier said than done, I'm sure. Keep up the good work, guys!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Please add SAV, TGC, ASC, TEK, NET, all zero premines...

I also heard premined coins should wait for months before getting listed? VLC has been around for months now.

+1 for ASC it had a good launch and seems to be the most active as much as I would love NBcoin because I got a lot of them I would have to say its not going very good though
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
+1 for TEK, OSC, TGC.

Need more sha256 coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I've been using Cryptsy for a two days now, cross trading my various altcoins, but I seem to have a persistent issue.   When I withdraw bitcoin, the field for "wallet address" is auto-populated with my Cryptsy username so I need to copy-paste my btc receive address in there.   I have to paste it in there on each and every withdrawal, which is about three times per day.  Can I just set my receive address as the default somewhere?

Sounds like your using chrome and have chosen to save your information in chrome which is filling in those fields. There is no default withdraw option at this time.
Activity: 47

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Consider adding Maples please.. Great coin!
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Please add SAV, TGC, ASC, TEK, NET, all zero premines...

I also heard premined coins should wait for months before getting listed? VLC has been around for months now.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
might as well just add them all..

just think how many people are driving and pushing coins to make small change while
the same little handful of coin copy and pasters pump n dump more coins..
as soon as they get a taste of being two trades away from USD in their bank account they are not going to stop.

combined with bots n shit this scene is just getting worse and worse.
i predict lots of people getting more and more fed up with all the Retard/JokeCoins getting pumped out everyday day..

your as strong as the weakest link and they are all almost weak links.

i think im getting close to quiting all this crap its just getting too stupid
Activity: 42
Colossus Mining info..

getmininginfo

23:20:39

{
"blocks" : 67084,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 2.00926537,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 336005025,
"pooledtx" : 30,
"testnet" : false
}

Maples Mining info

23:22:10

getmininginfo

23:22:10

{
"blocks" : 8517,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.48990439,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 32313130,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

KingCoin was GPU mined by the dev at the start while he released a sourceless CPUminer for the rest. This is equivalent to a premine.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mycoin.bitbank.com
Please add Colossuscoin

BTW thanks for having an awesome exchange and resolving support tickets super fast. My ticket was resolved in approximately 1 hour the other night.  Grin
+1
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Col to the moon
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
add J-coin Roll Eyes   SSDRA Retarget System

they are never adding another r3wt coin. they are way to chicken shit to say it to my face but this is the message they've been sending
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
add J-coin Roll Eyes   SSDRA Retarget System
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Potential coins list doesnt appear to have any new additions for some time though a lot of new coins have been released?
Jump to: