Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 124. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
cloudcoin sucks, star coin sucks. all these same of POS clones suck. the people want j-Coin, with its SSDRA technology, transaction based demurrage. I also wouldn't mind coins like philosophers stone and jupitercoin, because each has some unique parameters, unlike the rest of these clones

+1

It will be nice to see j-Coin and Pennies on Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
+ for Copper Bar from IGotSopts

no premine at all, early miners also did not get a lot, and supply of coins is scarce, block is 0.0064 CPR, block time is 16sec

maybe would be best to add it like micro CPR

I think Copper Bars would be a nice addition to the LTC market. It's like the little brother of Spots

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpr-copper-bars-scrypt-jane-gpu-efficiency-just-dropped-272170
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
+ for Copper Bar from IGotSpots

no premine at all, early miners also did not get a lot, and supply of coins is scarce, block is 0.0064 CPR, block time is 16sec

maybe would be best to add it like micro CPR
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Gamecoins now traded on https://cryptsy.com

Gamecoin GME
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/235-new-gamecoin-unofficial-fork/

Block rewards
2.5 minute block targets
48 blocks (2 hours) to retarget difficulty
Difficulty goes down 4 times faster than it goes up to protect against flash miners pushing the difficulty up too far.
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
~3360 million total coins
1000 coins per block

Please change this link to the new updated thread. Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gamecoin-gme-current-version-v0842-263600
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Put optional sound alerts. Very useful in some cases.
Yes, to a degree usefull and implementing them shouldn't be too hard.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Put optional sound alerts. Very useful in some cases.
Activity: 966
Merit: 526
🐺Dogs for President🐺
You know what I'd like to see added to Cryptsy?

Nothing.

Y'all are doing a great job and I appreciate the service. I'm not even requesting that you not add anything. I'm just saying that I'm perfectly happy with Cryptsy the way it is. Rock on.

You can't go wrong with those new features  

We pride ourselves on our great customer base as we would not be successful without them. Our main effort is how to serve you all best and Vern and I will continue to strive to support your requests and needs as best we can. Feel free to PM me anytime or email me directly at [email protected] for questions. Any support issue of course utilize the help desk as that is how we stay on top of things. Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement.

DPS Smiley    DollarPounds.  Red Dwarf tribute!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello when will junkcoin return to cryptsy?

I also would like to know when
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Nothing.

Y'all are doing a great job and I appreciate the service. I'm not even requesting that you not add anything. I'm just saying that I'm perfectly happy with Cryptsy the way it is. Rock on.

You can't go wrong with those new features  

We pride ourselves on our great customer base as we would not be successful without them. Our main effort is how to serve you all best and Vern and I will continue to strive to support your requests and needs as best we can. Feel free to PM me anytime or email me directly at [email protected] for questions. Any support issue of course utilize the help desk as that is how we stay on top of things. Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement.
Activity: 95
Is there a market for Orbitcoin? I just deposited a few into my account and realized that I can't find anywhere to trade them... Am I missing something?

Really would like to trade ORBs on cryptsy ...
@Bit_John
I would really love to see Cloudcoin [CDC] included on the site.  Do you think we will see CDC available on Cryptsy in the near future?
Cloudcoin had a fairly sizable premine that held it down in the rankings it is moving its way up slowly and should make it as other fair release coins are removed from the list.
legendary
Terminated.
You can't go wrong with those new features  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Nothing.

Activity: 98
I would really love to see Cloudcoin [CDC] included on the site.  Do you think we will see CDC available on Cryptsy in the near future?
@Bit_John
I don't think an app version is out of the realm of possibilities.

Though currently this is on the agenda in the next few weeks: (mind you not a deadline as well no one meets them so why make them)
  • We have a nearly completed site makeover coming that will include many new features I have seen the pics its quite the difference more Web 2.0
  • Triggers that can send emails, SMS, or place buys orders
  • Chat box upgrade featuring emoticons/PM's/context menus
  • Escrow Service provide safe secure escrow for a small fee
  • Merchant Tools add our merchant tools your your site and set the desired BTC price and have the ALTcoin prices adjust for you automatically. Essentially we will assist you as a payment provider for any coins you wish to accept
legendary
Terminated.
Visiting cryptsy on a smartphone or tablet is ugh..
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello when will junkcoin return to cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
I've made a suggestion for including MemoryCoin on your LiteBonk forum -
http://forum.litebonk.com/index.php?topic=691.msg4117#msg4117

The forum to be running very slowly at the moment, was difficult to view pages and post.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Hey BitJohn -- Have you given any thought to iOS / Android apps, or at least a mobile-friendly site?

Good idea. I find often the chat and support tabs pop out and make trading a pain in the ass.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey BitJohn -- Have you given any thought to iOS / Android apps, or at least a mobile-friendly site?
Jump to: