Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 127. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Could you please add freecoin to the exchange?

Great thanks to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please add ELP, ZET and PHS!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Not to bring up bad and scary things but because GME hasn't made it to the exchange lots of children have had to go without be able to purchase games with their Gamecoins.

Think of the children!  Cry
But if we add it before Christmas well be like Santa yes?

Everyday that isn't Christmas is technically before Christmas. So by that logic, Thursday sounds as good as any.  Wink

Everyday is after Christmas too
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cloudcoin sucks, star coin sucks. all these same of POS clones suck. the people want j-Coin, with its SSDRA technology, transaction based demurrage. I also wouldn't mind coins like philosophers stone and jupitercoin, because each has some unique parameters, unlike the rest of these clones

+1
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
lol guess we will have to see.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Developer
Not to bring up bad and scary things but because GME hasn't made it to the exchange lots of children have had to go without be able to purchase games with their Gamecoins.

Everyday that isn't Christmas is technically before Christmas. So by that logic, Thursday sounds as good as any.  Wink

Now that is some top class smart arsery! I am gonna use that in real life at some point for sure.
Ok ok Gamecoin is #1 on the list

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

He didn't say which list, could be the "hell no list".  Grin
Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Now that is some top class smart arsery! I am gonna use that in real life at some point for sure.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
@Bit_John

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

@Bit_John

Think of the children!  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

Think of the children!  Cry
Activity: 630
BitJohn you MUST save the Elephants!
@Bit_John
There were support services lined up from Thailand to Kenya to Somalia that were going to use proceeds of Elephant coin (ELP) to support wildlife reserves...but since Cryptsy decided not to add it over 100,000 wild elephants have died as a result.

I was curious about this figure, as I have watched quite a bit of National Geographic, so I looked into it a bit further.

http://www.defenders.org/elephant/basic-facts

"Today, there are an estimated 450,000 - 700,000 African elephants and between 35,000 - 40,000 wild Asian elephants."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/conservation/elephants/intro.shtml
"the WWF estimates there are between 25,600 and 32,750 individual Asian elephants left in the wild."
" The WWF estimates there to be between 470,000 and 690,000 individual elephants. (African)

So because Cryptsy did not support a coin, 15-20% of the world's elephants have been killed?

Also, I found an Elephant sanctuary page and found this,
http://www.elephants.com/faq.php

"How much does their care cost per month?
Food, dietary supplements and regular veterinary care cost approximately $1,000 per elephant, per month. This does not include operating costs and salaries"

So the elephant coin fund would have donated at least $100 million per month?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Mother of god what have we done!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
There were support services lined up from Thailand to Kenya to Somalia that were going to use proceeds of Elephant coin (ELP) to support wildlife reserves...but since Cryptsy decided not to add it over 100,000 wild elephants have died as a result.

I was curious about this figure, as I have watched quite a bit of National Geographic, so I looked into it a bit further.

http://www.defenders.org/elephant/basic-facts

"Today, there are an estimated 450,000 - 700,000 African elephants and between 35,000 - 40,000 wild Asian elephants."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/conservation/elephants/intro.shtml
"the WWF estimates there are between 25,600 and 32,750 individual Asian elephants left in the wild."
" The WWF estimates there to be between 470,000 and 690,000 individual elephants. (African)

So because Cryptsy did not support a coin, 15-20% of the world's elephants have been killed?

Also, I found an Elephant sanctuary page and found this,
http://www.elephants.com/faq.php

"How much does their care cost per month?
Food, dietary supplements and regular veterinary care cost approximately $1,000 per elephant, per month. This does not include operating costs and salaries"

So the elephant coin fund would have donated at least $100 million per month?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Will you be adding zeta coin to your exchange ?
@Bit_John

I didn't know about the save the elephant service..... I swear
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

Well then the blood of those elephants is on the hands of the greedy ELP dev who premined nearly 1.5 million coins and prevented ELP from being taken seriously. Until proven otherwise, it remains a scamcoin.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
THere are at least 10 coins which have been pretty much abandoned. People still buy and sell them though, until there is zero buy support for them I guess they have there place.
Jump to: