Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 135. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Can you please pay attention to the efforts that some devs and small communities have put into their coins. GME was dead but it was revived successfully and has gained more users than most of the coins you have added in a month, we are tired of jumping through hoops yet being overlooked. Baby coins barely a week old are given preference to coins that have shown an actual community, though we do not know your criteria, i am sure we have done passably well already.

+1
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
please consider some coins with a lot hashrates, these are the ones people are interested in:

GRW (1000+ mh/s), PHS and ZET
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Can you please pay attention to the efforts that some devs and small communities have put into their coins. GME was dead but it was revived successfully and has gained more users than most of the coins you have added in a month, we are tired of jumping through hoops yet being overlooked. Baby coins barely a week old are given preference to coins that have shown an actual community, though we do not know your criteria, i am sure we have done passably well already.

+1
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
God rest Donnie's soul.
The Dude's coin can now be traded on cryptsy.com

Lebowskis LBW
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/868-lebowskis-lbw-information/
PoW/PoS

Block rewards
19.98 per block - (The Big Lebowski was released in 1998)
Total 17,439,163(Number of Dollars The Big Lebowski grossed at the box office)

The dude approves.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
@Bit_John
The Dude's coin can now be traded on cryptsy.com

Lebowskis LBW
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/868-lebowskis-lbw-information/
PoW/PoS

Block rewards
19.98 per block - (The Big Lebowski was released in 1998)
Total 17,439,163(Number of Dollars The Big Lebowski grossed at the box office)

Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Yes cryptsy is the best, I like it! Smiley
Activity: 588
Unattended spam will most likely have the same result.

Fully support! cryptsy is the best!
@Bit_John
Unattended spam will most likely have the same result.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
no mod's have been on chat today that i have seen for many hours and we have a spammer
who is spamming his link every 30 minutes.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-spots-giveaway-everyone-before-the-end-of-page-3-gets-free-10-spot-267295
not sure if it is scripted but the person has not responded to anyone once..

iGotSpots is luring people into that topic and i am not amused..
i am still waiting for that piece of crap wallet to sync and its not even half way (with nodes added)
so not only is he advertising his coin and his giveaway BUT he is also not even giving coins out !

i also have seen other complain about this on cryptsy chat too..

anyway i figured i should warn people so they don't waste their time like i am doing now..

resolved
Hopefully this happens to the other "devs" who spam their sites/servics as well. What's good for the goose etc.
@Bit_John
Galaxycoin now traded on cryptsy.com

Galaxycoin
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/804-galaxycoin-glx-information/
Proof of Stake
No Premine

Block rewards
64 coins per block
Total 538,214,400
Activity: 294
galaxycoin just added?
@Bit_John
no mod's have been on chat today that i have seen for many hours and we have a spammer
who is spamming his link every 30 minutes.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yet-another-spots-giveaway-everyone-before-the-end-of-page-3-gets-free-10-spot-267295

i am still waiting for that piece of crap wallet to sync and its not even half way (with nodes added)
so not only is he advertising his coin and his giveaway BUT he is also not even giving coins out !

anyway i figured i should warn people so they don't waste their time like i am doing now..

resolved
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

This is true all morning here on cryptsy... spam every 30 mins, no response from the spammer, and ZERO Spots sent when posting on the thread.
Activity: 237
Will the coin audit function be returning?  I liked having the ability to track my transaction IDs and past buys and sells in one quick view.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Would love to also see an option allowing you to unselect the coins you do not want to see to get rid of some clutter.

That's already in there. Check your account settings.  Smiley
Yeah, just keep searching!
Activity: 140
Would love to also see an option allowing you to unselect the coins you do not want to see to get rid of some clutter.

That's already in there. Check your account settings.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Instead of another coin request how about a site request Smiley Any chance of seeing a graph of all the Alt coins together so you can easily compare them like coinchoose has? Would love to also see an option allowing you to unselect the coins you do not want to see to get rid of some clutter. Thanks as always for a great site and support.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i vote on STR (Starcoin) - no premine
+1
Def +1 Especially with its Diff re target rate and interest based on stake :-) love seeing the .02 Just come in all the time
Jump to: