Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 134. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Can you please pay attention to the efforts that some devs and small communities have put into their coins. GME was dead but it was revived successfully and has gained more users than most of the coins you have added in a month, we are tired of jumping through hoops yet being overlooked. Baby coins barely a week old are given preference to coins that have shown an actual community, though we do not know your criteria, i am sure we have done passably well already.

+ 1 Billion

+1 Trillion
Activity: 95
Cryptsy started asking me for all these personal security info and questions today, so I pulled my coins out. Don't like the sound of that.

I also don't like all these personal questions.

I will not answer them.

But, until now, there is no obligation to do so.

As long as it's not mandatory to answer these questions, I will continue to use cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Let us keep pushing brand new coins onto the exchange. I mean why not, coins are created just for trading; seems like it.

PHS   Created   July 28, 2013, 07:50:17 AM
STR    Created   July 19, 2013, 02:28:15 PM
ELP   Created   July 15, 2013, 05:45:04 AM
RED   Created   June 30, 2013, 04:37:45 AM   

Without the coins being listed on major exchanges, it's difficult for a lot of people to gamble on mining it (they can calculate a rough estimate of the value...but not much beyond that.)

I'm spending $2000+ each month on power mining currencies...and it's easier to calculate a rough ROI when a currency is being actively traded on exchanges. Also, I like to trickle some out there to help pay the bills. It's an important part of investing in digital currencies.

Are you trying to say all of these coins are too new to be listed? Or are you trying to make a case for RED? I'm confused as to what point you are trying to make.

If there is a demand, stability, high enough projected volume, and the coins had legitimate launches, I don't understand an argument against them being listed.

I was making a case for the length of time lately that certain coins have not even came close to. I feel that a coin needs a few services running, like block explorers, pools, info pages, etc. Some of the coins listed in the above list fail on multiple categories and should not be trying to get on "the list." On the other hand, I do believe that there are many coins that had all of these services at the start but were still worthless, and should never see an exchange; pre-mines, false promises, have "for science" in the name, etc. Other concerns can include, do these coins have a purpose other than a clever name or algo. Just my opinion on a murky subject, of course the early adopters and devs want to see value from their work, I also would like to see a couple of coins on the exchange that have not made it yet.

Star coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2762216 No block explorer, website doesn't work, Released on low traffic forum with no notice, etc.

Philosopher's stone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2818349 No Block explorer, no purpose other than to generate interest with POS.

Red Coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2616494 Surprisingly seems like a viable candidate considering it is already being exchanged on another site. 1mil premine

Elephant Coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2732415 Has some different aspects, but still doesn't have a use other than to mine and exchange for other coins. Also live on the same exchange as Red coin. 1.36 Mil premine

So if you don't mind a pre-mine or lack of services all of the above coins will fit.
-PoolMinor
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
RED +1
waiting sooo long to trade with it...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Let us keep pushing brand new coins onto the exchange. I mean why not, coins are created just for trading; seems like it.

PHS   Created   July 28, 2013, 07:50:17 AM
STR    Created   July 19, 2013, 02:28:15 PM
ELP   Created   July 15, 2013, 05:45:04 AM
RED   Created   June 30, 2013, 04:37:45 AM   

Without the coins being listed on major exchanges, it's difficult for a lot of people to gamble on mining it (they can calculate a rough estimate of the value...but not much beyond that.)

I'm spending $2000+ each month on power mining currencies...and it's easier to calculate a rough ROI when a currency is being actively traded on exchanges. Also, I like to trickle some out there to help pay the bills. It's an important part of investing in digital currencies.

Are you trying to say all of these coins are too new to be listed? Or are you trying to make a case for RED? I'm confused as to what point you are trying to make.

If there is a demand, stability, high enough projected volume, and the coins had legitimate launches, I don't understand an argument against them being listed.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
+ 1 for RED to Cryptsy
Activity: 136
PHS  STR  ELP   RED
Activity: 658
Agree. PHS and STR of course Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
I definitely think PHS should be at the top of the list. Consistently mined coin without the flaws or BS of everything else. Even though I find the name to be a bit too amusing, this is easily the best coin out there right now in my opinion.
Activity: 71
+1  STR and GRW
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
please consider some coins with a lot hashrates, these are the ones people are interested in:

GRW (1000+ mh/s), PHS and ZET
+1
Yes these are good ones
+1
Activity: 434
please consider some coins with a lot hashrates, these are the ones people are interested in:

GRW (1000+ mh/s), PHS and ZET
+1
Yes these are good ones
Activity: 644
I would of thought it about time to add RED?

K.
Activity: 55

Cloudcoin +1
Messi +10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cloudcoin's hashrate is over 100 MH/s. we are gaining power and support. Please add Cloudcoin soon. Thank you. And by the way, i love cryptsy and I think it is the best exchange for alt coins. That is why I want Cloudcoin up there. So good job guys.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
glad to see HBN on there, i'm pretty confident that GRW & CLC will follow soon Smiley
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Can you please pay attention to the efforts that some devs and small communities have put into their coins. GME was dead but it was revived successfully and has gained more users than most of the coins you have added in a month, we are tired of jumping through hoops yet being overlooked. Baby coins barely a week old are given preference to coins that have shown an actual community, though we do not know your criteria, i am sure we have done passably well already.

+ 1 Billion
Jump to: