Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 153. (Read 199376 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
so the good trick is to hang out at the cryptsy chat, lol

BitJohn, can you publish the list?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I don't know if pre-mined alt-coins are able to be exchanged properly.

But Would Like To See NanoTokens~!

Just started researching it will be on the list once I finish figuring out where it ranks Smiley but as the dev is a daily cryptsy chatter it'll probably get a good bump.

hehe, why thank you BitJohn. Tongue
Activity: 476
Is EMD still on the list?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Just started researching it will be on the list once I finish figuring out where it ranks Smiley but as the dev is a daily cryptsy chatter it'll probably get a good bump.
@Bit_John
Might want to add CopperLark, looks somewhat interesting, minus the premine....

I have taken interest in this coin myself its on the top of the list right now
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Might want to add CopperLark, looks somewhat interesting, minus the premine....
Activity: 354
please support Alphacoin, Valuecoin, Infinitecoin.

I don't really see USD trade is of any interest. Cryptsy should focus itself on alt coins and make it the NASDAQ market of the coins...

So true, we just need one place to exchange all kinds of coins into btc. We don't need another btc-e.

Being able to trade any new alt coin for btc is THE APPEAL of cryptsy. By not adding new coins and focusing on USD trades, they are going off the path.

There is no good way to get USD out of BTC-E for people in the USA. If Cryptsy is able to do that and handle high volume, I see more and more alt-coin people coming over from the other exchanges.
Activity: 434
Just need to remove the hobos, drives me and others away.

+1

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

I don't really see USD trade is of any interest. Cryptsy should focus itself on alt coins and make it the NASDAQ market of the coins...

I was also thinking about Alphacoin, ValueCoin, XenCoin and Florincoin (the first with "transaction message"!).

Nucoin, Sexcoin (why not?) and DragonCoin are also on my "wanted on Cryptsy" list Smiley

Would be great to see those coins traded against LTC.

If you think I have personal interest or hold a lot of these coins, you're right Smiley

@Bit_John
Updated the coming features in the Original Post with:

Coming soon:
2. Cryptsy Escrow service - Allows you to trade any coin type for any other coin type as long as both parties agree.  This will be a free service.
3. User to User transfer.   Allows you to send funds for free to any other Cryptsy user and allows for instant transfers.
4. Cryptsy Codes - Allows you to deposit funds into a coded account which can be redeemed later by another user.
Activity: 435

So true, we just need one place to exchange all kinds of coins into btc. We don't need another btc-e.

Being able to trade any new alt coin for btc is THE APPEAL of cryptsy. By not adding new coins and focusing on USD trades, they are going off the path.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
My exchange Smiley Our exchange. Thanks cryptsy team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange

Activity: 569
Merit: 500
Activity: 357
testz, i hope that was temporary (bug?), because now it here, but 6-5 hours ago before (when i went to sleep) there were no JKC/LTC trading, no JKC balance, no JKC withdrawal/deposit etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I'm still unable to use the API on Cryptsy. It keeps saying, "Request Method Must Be Post" despite the fact that I'm POSTing the request as specified.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Returned from vacation, found that JKC is cheap enough, bought some, then.. after 2-3 hours from that JKC completely disappeared and i didn't find any news about (delisting?) that. What the..Huh

Look under "LTC MARKETS"
Activity: 357
Returned from vacation, found that JKC is cheap enough, bought some, then.. after 2-3 hours from that JKC completely disappeared and i didn't find any news about (delisting?) that. What the..Huh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Just need to remove the hobos, drives me and others away.
Jump to: