Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 146. (Read 199376 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 435
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
i vote for VLC, EMD, RED and Diamonds in future

All of the above please plus Xencoin
Activity: 294
i vote for VLC, EMD, RED and Diamonds in future
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
And YBC !  Angry (yes, I'm forcing it now, lol)
+1 for YBC
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
CGB Cryptogenic Bullion to the BTC market.  Its too rare to be on the LTC market as is supposed to be used for storing BTC

+1 for CGB!
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
CGB Cryptogenic Bullion to the BTC market.  Its too rare to be on the LTC market as is supposed to be used for storing BTC
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Activity: 434
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Activity: 280
I vote on XNC (Xencoin) and CGB (even on LTC market)
that right
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
There is a problem with Cryptsy... I deposited 500 nan and after 2 hour there were only 3 confirmations... Now i withdraw 0,034 btc and after more than 1 and a half hour zero confirmations... 2013-07-15 16:26:25   Withdrawal   1RgVpJCBxB5zHuJ7V9tcN3igcuicK3BuB   0.03489500 and the operations is not in block explorer, and in block chain it says (12 hours remaining till confirmation)...
We had some runaway services creating some lag earlier today all is better now and your deposits should now be credited.
Looks like it's broken again. I've deposited some BTC to cryptsy, blockchain.info shows there have been 6 confirmations to the correct address. It hasn't shown up under "Account Balances" and nothing ever showed up in "Pending Deposits".

Please advise. Thanks.

[Edit: it's now showing up as "pending deposit" in the list at the top of the page, but not at the bottom, which is still showing "processing..." forever. blockchain.info now shows 8 confirmations, so the message on cryptsy of "Deposits post at 6 confirmations" is at least currently false.]

[Edit 2: it's now showing up at the bottom too, and even says "8 confirmations", so why hasn't it been added to the balance? It's not a particularly large deposit].

The same for me - 7 confirmations, showed in "pending deposits", but not added to my balance

Edit: added after 9 confirms
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
There is a problem with Cryptsy... I deposited 500 nan and after 2 hour there were only 3 confirmations... Now i withdraw 0,034 btc and after more than 1 and a half hour zero confirmations... 2013-07-15 16:26:25   Withdrawal   1RgVpJCBxB5zHuJ7V9tcN3igcuicK3BuB   0.03489500 and the operations is not in block explorer, and in block chain it says (12 hours remaining till confirmation)...
We had some runaway services creating some lag earlier today all is better now and your deposits should now be credited.
Looks like it's broken again. I've deposited some BTC to cryptsy, blockchain.info shows there have been 6 confirmations to the correct address. It hasn't shown up under "Account Balances" and nothing ever showed up in "Pending Deposits".

Please advise. Thanks.

[Edit: it's now showing up as "pending deposit" in the list at the top of the page, but not at the bottom, which is still showing "processing..." forever. blockchain.info now shows 8 confirmations, so the message on cryptsy of "Deposits post at 6 confirmations" is at least currently false.]

[Edit 2: it's now showing up at the bottom too, and even says "8 confirmations", so why hasn't it been added to the balance? It's not a particularly large deposit].

[Edit 3: It was added after about 10 confirms. It's also just taken 5 minutes to return the BTC after cancelling an open order. Proceed with caution...]
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
i have no idea how krugercoin and infinatecoin got on here before XEN EMD and GLC
And YBC !  Angry (yes, I'm forcing it now, lol)
Activity: 252
i have no idea how krugercoin and infinatecoin got on here before XEN EMD and GLC
Jump to: