Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 67. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Hi BitJohn,

Me and community asked Cryptsy about Datacoin DTC, any answer still ?
I would expect it soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Hi BitJohn,

Me and community asked Cryptsy about Datacoin DTC, any answer still ?
@Bit_John
Where are my BQC and LKY transfers? I've made those DAYS ago and I didn't get anything. Where the fuck is my money you bastards?Huh??
Check the twitter for the latest news and make a ticket for the BBQ coin it should have posted already. LKY coin Daemon is not stable and keeps crashing so its not going to post until that is fixed. Been tweeted quite a bit.
@Bit_John
How about processing outstanding btc deposits, or answering support tickets sometime?

Wow, that was like magic:  deposit processed!  Maybe 17 confirmations is the new 6...   Shocked
Average ticket time right now is 2.4 hours. New users deposits can take up to 1.5 times longer than trusted uses. This prevents fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Where are my BQC and LKY transfers? I've made those DAYS ago and I didn't get anything. Where the fuck is my money you bastards?Huh??
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
TagCoin Mandatory update to v1.02, source code now posted to github - please upgrade.

Bug fixes:

• Min TX fee within the QT client is now properly enforced at all levels
• TX fee message has been updated

New difficulty scaling algorithm has been put into place: The same algorithm that PPCoin uses; exponential easing towards the target spacing time. The original algorithm had a serious bug that showed itself earlier tonight and caused the chain to fork. This hard fork is to resolve that issue.

QT (git): https://github.com/tagcoin/tagcoin-qt.git
Source Code (git): https://github.com/tagcoin/tagcoin.git

Due to the severity of the issue, this fork will take place at block 12000. It is imperative that you update immediately, as that is about 2 days away at the current rate of block creation.
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
How about processing outstanding btc deposits, or answering support tickets sometime?

Wow, that was like magic:  deposit processed!  Maybe 17 confirmations is the new 6...   Shocked
Activity: 241
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
There is a glitch in the DGC/BTC chart. Any way to correct it?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
can you guys fix the ADT deposits as it is slowly devaluing the coin as people think its the coin that's broke
Activity: 420
it's getting better
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
new site is really slow... is there any server issue?
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team
Can you add Datacoin? It shows stability on BTER, no dumping, volumes are also growing. But Bter faces problems now.
Activity: 364
I'm pretty sure I just saw the LTC/BTC orderbook crossover...  Undecided

EDIT: Yeah, I'm seeing this sort of thing a lot all of a sudden:

My LTC deposit from multipool hasn't shown up yet either...I guess it's safe to assume they're still having issues.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Do you make a habit of delisting 10 million dollar market cap coins without warning, announcement or suspending trades? BTW blocking the trading page is not the same as stopping trading. Open orders are still executing, but I am sure you know that because we have discussed this before. Pretty shady.

Forked coins get suspended upon noticing the fork always been the policy. Welcome to trade anywhere else but our system is secure and prevents folks from withdrawing into forked chain etc. Also get the developers to repair the broken coins. This wont change.

IFC forked?? I have been mining and see no problem at all.

Also Bter.com trades IFC and does not have problem.

Coinchoose is on 444168 with a difficulty of .9 and we are on the longer chain which appears to match this explorer http://coinbomb.biz/ifcblocks with a difficulty of 1.7 taht was last I looked so two chains anyone else got a different answer?

I am on the same chain as http://coinbomb.biz/ifcblocks, clearly coinchoose screwed and did not update properly. I think we have only one chain, that is the one indicated by the blockexplorer.

I have 61 connections with my client, I don't see any problems.

I see now coinchoose fixed its problem on IFC, it is in sync with the blockexplorer, there's no fork there, please restore trading for IFC.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure I just saw the LTC/BTC orderbook crossover...  Undecided

EDIT: Yeah, I'm seeing this sort of thing a lot all of a sudden:

Activity: 434
Do you make a habit of delisting 10 million dollar market cap coins without warning, announcement or suspending trades? BTW blocking the trading page is not the same as stopping trading. Open orders are still executing, but I am sure you know that because we have discussed this before. Pretty shady.

Forked coins get suspended upon noticing the fork always been the policy. Welcome to trade anywhere else but our system is secure and prevents folks from withdrawing into forked chain etc. Also get the developers to repair the broken coins. This wont change.

Coinchoose is on 444168 with a difficulty of .9 and we are on the longer chain which appears to match this explorer http://coinbomb.biz/ifcblocks with a difficulty of 1.7 taht was last I looked so two chains anyone else got a different answer?

I am on the same chain as http://coinbomb.biz/ifcblocks, clearly coinchoose screwed and did not update properly. I think we have only one chain, that is the one indicated by the blockexplorer.

I have 61 connections with my client, I don't see any problems.
@Bit_John

Pages:
Jump to: