Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 62. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Great job, Cryptsy. CENT deposits aren't working even though they worked fine yesterday (with the same ridiculous delay as with everything on Cryptsy). How hard is it to get cloud hosting? Ditch those old server racks in your closets and get hosting from real experts. Wouldn't even take time to expand.

Stop crying and use another tradesite..

Sure, if you'd tell me an exchange website where I can trade CENT at decent price and volume.
Protip: You can't. (Bter isn't accepting CENT deposits)
Cryptsy has already caused me a loss of $145, because of their insane deposit time. Cryptsy had not informed me or anyone else that a LTC deposit would take half a day to go through. And they continue to not inform people of the accurate time it takes to deposit coins into Cryptsy (around a couple hours depending on coin). Saying "there are delays on deposits" is a very vague term and would be expected to mean up to a double time of waiting, but it's closer to 10x waiting. They have also not informed anyone (other than in their form letter they send to support tickets) that CENT is one of the few coins having deposit issues greater than other coins. I have waited 12 hours now and it's not even showing in pending deposits. I also know there is nothing wrong with my own wallet, because I tested to see if transactions go through several times and it also worked on Cryptsy yesterday. I am beginning to suspect that something is wrong with their CENT wallet and that the money is never going to go through. This would result in a loss of at least $450 worth of CENT. This is also completely their fault, since they had not informed and still have not informed anyone that their wallet is not working. It could be that the wallet is fine and the problem is something else, but then why would only 4 coins of the thousand coins on Cryptsy be experiencing full deposit problems?
So. Overall Cryptsy has already caused me a loss of $145 and it's starting to look like they're going to cause a loss of $450, too.
Also, before you even mention, yes, I know too large amounts of CENT can break the wallet or not go through, that's why it was an amount I already tested and that is small enough to go through. All of these problems are fully on Cryptsy's end and not mine.
With these in mind I am completely within my right to be mad at Cryptsy.

Boo hoo, idiot. Keep crying on every page, please. Something about 3000 new users the other day...

And trading way better as of now
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Seems to be a bit better today, still lagged as hell though.

I'd say it's worse than yesterday. Laaaaaaagggggg.

Edit: Trading impossible!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Seems to be a bit better today, still lagged as hell though.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
SBC deposits not working either, well one did, the next 2 are MIA.

I did get those 26K SXC in there, which I had qualified as worthless before, nice little bonus that.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
Great job, Cryptsy. CENT deposits aren't working even though they worked fine yesterday (with the same ridiculous delay as with everything on Cryptsy). How hard is it to get cloud hosting? Ditch those old server racks in your closets and get hosting from real experts. Wouldn't even take time to expand.

Sure, if you'd tell me an exchange website where I can trade CENT at decent price and volume.
Protip: You can't. (Bter isn't accepting CENT deposits)
Cryptsy has already caused me a loss of $145, because of their insane deposit time. Cryptsy had not informed me or anyone else that a LTC deposit would take half a day to go through. And they continue to not inform people of the accurate time it takes to deposit coins into Cryptsy (around a couple hours depending on coin). Saying "there are delays on deposits" is a very vague term and would be expected to mean up to a double time of waiting, but it's closer to 10x waiting. They have also not informed anyone (other than in their form letter they send to support tickets) that CENT is one of the few coins having deposit issues greater than other coins. I have waited 12 hours now and it's not even showing in pending deposits. I also know there is nothing wrong with my own wallet, because I tested to see if transactions go through several times and it also worked on Cryptsy yesterday. I am beginning to suspect that something is wrong with their CENT wallet and that the money is never going to go through. This would result in a loss of at least $450 worth of CENT. This is also completely their fault, since they had not informed and still have not informed anyone that their wallet is not working. It could be that the wallet is fine and the problem is something else, but then why would only 4 coins of the thousand coins on Cryptsy be experiencing full deposit problems?
So. Overall Cryptsy has already caused me a loss of $145 and it's starting to look like they're going to cause a loss of $450, too.
Also, before you even mention, yes, I know too large amounts of CENT can break the wallet or not go through, that's why it was an amount I already tested and that is small enough to go through. All of these problems are fully on Cryptsy's end and not mine.
With these in mind I am completely within my right to be mad at Cryptsy.
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'm slowly getting used to it. Now, if they only get their act together and add more servers asap this would be an awesome trading site!
This will probably happen sometime next week, and add the new programmer, we will see less bugs.
Activity: 277
on twitter : Luckycoin (LKY) wallet has been fixed and deposits/withdrawals should be working now :

sorry but still 600lky missing in my account.
CENT deposits not working. Am I the only one?
legendary
Activity: 1526
I'm slowly getting used to it. Now, if they only get their act together and add more servers asap this would be an awesome trading site!
Activity: 434
Opportunity for growth needs to be fed faster, newer coins need implementation ASAP, why the delay?

Indeed. Maybe they could even bring a few coins back and add new ones like Savingcoin Smiley
Savingcoin is a good one, I keep it for pos interests.
Activity: 434
Cryptsy seems completely screwed. It is very slow, I experienced that bad response only the 1st day it was launched. Oh well.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Opportunity for growth needs to be fed faster, newer coins need implementation ASAP, why the delay?

Indeed. Maybe they could even bring a few coins back and add new ones like Savingcoin Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Get on it!!!

Bitjohn said they're changing their growth model.  Previous to this EXPLOSION they had like 12k registered users in 6 months.   They've gotten that many in the last few days.  They're adding 5 servers and already ordered more.  I do wish they had been better prepared though, this opportunity is insane!
Activity: 285
Merit: 255

Get on it after you fix the server!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It takes longer than usuall but all has arrived so far on my account.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Can someone confirm my deposit is safe?

Nothing is showing at all in my account - first time user here. 6 confirmations.

I'm having the same issue now. Far beyond 4 confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Can someone confirm my deposit is safe?

Nothing is showing at all in my account - first time user here. 6 confirmations.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

the site is working fine with me(although a bit slow(which isn't your fault)), but I can not create a deposit address for Pennies (or CENTs). Is this a problem only I am experiencing or is there a way I could fix it?

Skelephtna
Pages:
Jump to: