Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 80. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

I'm not having any of the issues you guys keep talking about.

~BCX~
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Twice now I have cancelled a sell order and the funds don't appear back in the account, the last time I raised a support ticket, do I have to do that each time, or is there some wider problem that is being looked into?
Yeah Cryptsy are taking the piss now. They should shut the site down til they've got it sorted

Oh god that would make it even worse. PR is lacking quite a bit, though
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Twice now I have cancelled a sell order and the funds don't appear back in the account, the last time I raised a support ticket, do I have to do that each time, or is there some wider problem that is being looked into?
Yeah Cryptsy are taking the piss now. They should shut the site down til they've got it sorted
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
BitJohn you here?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Cryptsy needa a new thread.
Close this one. Smiley

No I think the bullshit in the thread perfectly represents what happens to people who try and use cryptsy on a daily basis.  I mean I know they are unrelated but they both still stink.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
This thread was good for a morning laugh at the very least  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
.....i'm not replying again to this thread.

Makes three more replies with in 30 minutes LOL

~BCX~
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
....and that's how you get ignored, kids.

by punk bitches like yourself and the others in this thread who couldn't be a man if they tried. that's cool though, you and the various others in this thread can suck my dick all day if it makes you feel special.

Kiss
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
oh my god  how did you know?  Cheesy

I have no personal grudge with you.  If you are not trolling everyone then how you interact with people is cringe worthy stuff.  You are the best bridge burner I've ever met.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
oh my god  how did you know?  Cheesy
you call my actions immaturity, i call it taking no shit off a two bit troll.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

by punk bitches like yourself and the others in this thread who couldn't be a man if they tried. that's cool though, you and the various others in this thread can suck my dick all day if it makes you feel special.

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: