Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 81. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Email take forever...

When i request Withdraw and for the mail auth.

Still waiting on my email too.. Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Email take forever...

When i request Withdraw and for the mail auth.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Trolls be trollin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/YsDW6RI.png  Shocked
And wanting someone who called him a liar banned cause of this rule:
"is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;"
Talk about throwing rocks in a glass house..
Good luck with your lawsuit r3wt..
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
you fucking moron, it was posted in a thread ahead of time and cryptsy knew about it and the reason is clearly documented in the source code. that was the reparation block for the chinese guy posting in this thread and the others who lost coins bought while you were forking and time warping the network. additionally, bitjohn was in possesion of the 250,000 coins when you 51 percented the network again and rewrote the blockchain. he had sent 13,000 coins out to one of the losers from the fork, and when you rewrote the chain it sent his account into negative balance at cryptsy and triggered their alert system. Vern decided to shut it down again.

So after getting busted ripping off the Chinese guy for 20 BTC you decide you will spread it around to everyone by creating a loaded block... Unbelievable, this is straying into NWO's territory now.

You got caught, deal with it.

~BCX~
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

it has nothing to do with time, this shit is happening every fucking day
Give them a break, they are upgrading.

I happen to agree here.
If you don't like it, go elsewhere.  There are other options after all.

They did give you plenty of notice.  You should have planned better.
Activity: 100

it has nothing to do with time, this shit is happening every fucking day
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Deposits not working again...
Give it some time..

about 12 hours waiting NRB-depo, you think its ok?
Activity: 100
Deposits not working again...
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

i never launched a hidden premine, it was always open, but nice try. your attempt to rewrite history through lies is admirable, but ultimatelty false short of the truth. keep tryin though Smiley

What about the loaded block you tried to slip by on the NAN reboot?

Didn't say a word till you were busted, which is why I killed it the second time.

~BCX~

you fucking moron, it was posted in a thread ahead of time and cryptsy knew about it and the reason is clearly documented in the source code. that was the reparation block for the chinese guy posting in this thread and the others who lost coins bought while you were forking and time warping the network. additionally, bitjohn was in possesion of the 250,000 coins when you 51 percented the network again and rewrote the blockchain. he had sent 13,000 coins out to one of the losers from the fork, and when you rewrote the chain it sent his account into negative balance at cryptsy and triggered their alert system. Vern decided to shut it down again.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Withdrawals are broken

504 Gateway Time-out

awesome..
legendary

i never launched a hidden premine, it was always open, but nice try. your attempt to rewrite history through lies is admirable, but ultimatelty false short of the truth. keep tryin though Smiley

What about the loaded block you tried to slip by on the NAN reboot?

Didn't say a word till you were busted, which is why I killed it the second time.

~BCX~
r3wt grow up.
He could join back with another username at anytime.
good luck suing Cryptsy for some user which doesn't even have to be a real person.

He's upset because in addition to being busted several times for hidden premines, the latest being his "loaded block" on the NAN restart, he was caught ripping off a guy for 20 BTC of NAN in an investor scheme. The guy got on Cryptsy and outted him. 

~BCX~

that is patently false!

legendary
r3wt grow up.
He could join back with another username at anytime.
good luck suing Cryptsy for some user which doesn't even have to be a real person.

He's upset because in addition to being busted several times for hidden premines, the latest being his "loaded block" on the NAN restart, he was caught ripping off a guy for 20 BTC of NAN in an investor scheme. The guy got on Cryptsy and outted him. 

~BCX~

Activity: 112
你就是个强盗,C网就是帮凶,坑了我的钱你们不得好死,我操你祖宗十八代,骂这些话我也迫于无赖,找C网理论,C网一直推卸责任,让我找R3WT你这个狗日的,,现在你这个狗日的又是推卸责任,这就是你和C网勾结的结果,你就是凶手,偷挖30多W个NAN,C网就是帮凶,为你开道,提供交易的舞台,,你们合伙欺骗投资者。骗取我们的钱。
r3wt无赖,你这个昧良心的,偷挖了30多万,伙同C网坑害投资者,首先你的人品很差,跟强盗没什么区别,你家死人了,没有安葬费了,需要用欺骗的手法来骗我们的钱吗?如果你家的人死了确实需要钱,我和所有的投资者都会慷慨捐助你的,其他的不敢说,很多的中国投资者还是有爱心的,没必要采用欺骗的手段来骗取我们的钱。

i did not deceive you in any way shape or form. i made a coin, i profited yes, but i was not responsible for its demise, and that is a fact you need to recognize. you are just pandering false information about me.
Activity: 112
r3wt无赖,你这个昧良心的,偷挖了30多万,伙同C网坑害投资者,首先你的人品很差,跟强盗没什么区别,你家死人了,没有安葬费了,需要用欺骗的手法来骗我们的钱吗?如果你家的人死了确实需要钱,我和所有的投资者都会慷慨捐助你的,其他的不敢说,很多的中国投资者还是有爱心的,没必要采用欺骗的手段来骗取我们的钱。
@r3wt

Let me get this straight, you're going to sue Cryptsy because they won't ban me for telling a user to PM and I would explain how you stole his NAN?

Then you proceed to call me names?

Please humor us and explain it further.

~BCX~

its pretty cut and dry. all i have to do is show that they enforced the rules for me and failed to enforce them upon you, making them legally liable for breach of contract.

btw another ignored defamatory mark by you here

http://imgur.com/RZxkswn

I never asked for investors, implicitly or implied. you are parroting false information which is in clear breach of the terms of service of cryptsy. have a nice day.
legendary
@r3wt

Let me get this straight, you're going to sue Cryptsy because they won't ban me for telling a user to PM and I would explain how you stole his NAN?

Then you proceed to call me names?

Please humor us and explain it further.

~BCX~
Pages:
Jump to: