Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ShareXcoin.com - Sharing its revenue to the community - page 23. (Read 52701 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Where is FSC ? 52 votes
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Zip... questions about continuity.

Is this a 1 man show? What happens if you get hurt or sick? Do you have silent partners to step in and keep things running?
This question is a little personal but here are some of the informations I can give: We are working as a team, it's not me working alone. Obviously, I can not handle all of these workload by myself. And there are already a guy on bitcointalk asked to join the team. I also received a lot of helps from the community. So there is nothing happen to this idea if I got sick or hurt, there are a lot of people to replace me.

Sorry, didn't mean to get personal. I'm still getting used to this cryto coin world where owners of exchanges aren't very transparent.

I've been trying to answer questions in threads as best I can based on info you have posted there.
Ok, thank you for your effort Smiley
Let me know when the FAQ finished, I'll add it to the homepage.

And I'd better add it to the subreddit sidebar.
Activity: 70

Is this a 1 man show? What happens if you get hurt or sick? Do you have silent partners to step in and keep things running?
This question is a little personal but here are some of the informations I can give: We are working as a team, it's not me working alone. Obviously, I can not handle all of these workload by myself. And there are already a guy on bitcointalk asked to join the team. I also received a lot of helps from the community. So there is nothing happen to this idea if I got sick or hurt, there are a lot of people to replace me.

Sorry, didn't mean to get personal. I'm still getting used to this cryto coin world where owners of exchanges aren't very transparent.

I've been trying to answer questions in threads as best I can based on info you have posted there.
Ok, thank you for your effort Smiley
Let me know when the FAQ finished, I'll add it to the homepage.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
i love it  FreebiesCoin    Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 183
FreebiesCoin is two times in the Poll  Huh
legendary

Activity: 265
Friendshipcoin highest
does the exchange allready pay intrest.....seam it was programed to start today?

Zip... can you answer this? When does the Share interest start paying.

Also, when will the FeeShare sale be discontinued. Or will it stay open until 5000 FEE have been sold?

FeeShares will pay when all coins are distributed. Still a lot of people haven't received  their coin yet: http://sharecoin.info/#track
Interest payout and FEE_BTC market will open on the same day(3 days after all coins are paid, so people can have a chance to get their hands on the coin)

Thanks, and will FeeShares be continue to be offered at that time, or will that first round close?
It will close, no more Sale until all ShareCoins are distributed.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
a good exchange , added some good.coin
legendary
does the exchange allready pay intrest.....seam it was programed to start today?

Also, when will the FeeShare sale be discontinued. Or will it stay open until 5000 FEE have been sold?

FeeShares will pay when all coins are distributed. Still a lot of people haven't received  their coin yet: http://sharecoin.info/#track
Interest payout and FEE_BTC market will open on the same day(3 days after all coins are paid, so people can have a chance to get their hands on the coin)

Thanks, and will FeeShares be continue to be offered at that time, or will that first round close?

Pages:
Jump to: