Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] ShareXcoin.com - Sharing its revenue to the community - page 18. (Read 52701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
2FA already activate
i corrected google authenticator timestamp and it works perfectly
thanks ziplibrary Grin
happy trading in ShareXcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Withdraw process is manual, right? I request to withdraw some coins but it have been several hours and the status is still pending.
Hi, All withdrawals processed now. Withdrawals are automated and are processed every 1 minute. But the withdrawals process has been stopped because it detected a potential 51% attack with curecoin. I manually checked the log and restarted the withdrawals process. Nothing has been lost. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Withdraw process is manual, right? I request to withdraw some coins but it have been several hours and the status is still pending.
Activity: 71
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
thank you for added smurfscoin to votelist
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Hi ziplibrary from, i just want to tell you , you are a dev Highly skilled, market looks awesome, is that MVC and a the view built in Bootstrap?

Looks like bootstrap and angularjs on the client. Hard to tell what's on the server.
Activity: 434
Hi ziplibrary from, i just want to tell you , you are a dev Highly skilled, market looks awesome, is that MVC and a the view built in Bootstrap?
Activity: 252
a3coin!!  I like it!!
Activity: 68
Hi , can you add quarkbar? , it has been around here for a while , droped by the original dev, and the comunity took over, the new dev has implemented dgw v 3
It's on the voting list now

ohh thanks!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Here an innovative coin: CureCoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-curecoin-20-is-live-mandatory-update-is-available-now-dec-2018-603757
http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/curecoin-a-cryptocurrency-which-will-cure-diseases/

GPU do not actually mine the coin, they are folding protein to help reseach. Of course, in exchange you receive CureCoin. So it's like mining anyway.

Actually, I would not only add the coin to the exchange. I would take the opportunity to make a marketing campaign. I would give the revenues generated by the CureCoin market to some research center as donation.  Smiley

Pretty awesome I must say! Smiley
Hi , can you add quarkbar? , it has been around here for a while , droped by the original dev, and the comunity took over, the new dev has implemented dgw v 3
It's on the voting list now
Is the .1% trading fee an introductory rate? It is much lower than the other exchanges.

Is there a plan to increase it once the Exchange isn't beta? Seems like .2% - .25% is pretty common.

I think 0.15% would be good. It would still be lower than what an average exhange fee is but it would be more appealing to feeshare holders.
Fee maybe re-considered in the future but it won't change for now.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Is the .1% trading fee an introductory rate? It is much lower than the other exchanges.

Is there a plan to increase it once the Exchange isn't beta? Seems like .2% - .25% is pretty common.

I think 0.15% would be good. It would still be lower than what an average exhange fee is but it would be more appealing to feeshare holders.
Activity: 294
Wow dramatic change! Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: