Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈 - page 6. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
First it was late january, then mid february....now 2nd quarter. Ridiculous, but not unexpected coming from you who is a pathological liar.
Activity: 6
You should give more information about your projects
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I want to invest in this ico
When can you buy some token?
Do they already have an opening date of the exchange?

Token sale will start in a few weeks. We have some new changes to get implemented before starting.

Exchange will open in the 2nd quarter of this year. Depending on the main token sale outcome, that could mean April.

if I am not wrong the main sale will start in end of january or mid feb. but is delay again
do you have the exact date when the ico will open?

Token sale will start in a few weeks. We have some new changes to get implemented before starting.

Exchange will open in the 2nd quarter of this year. Depending on the main token sale outcome, that could mean April.

" He refused to call me directly, email me directly or telegram directly. Instead, he proceeded to spam our telegram channel and we had to cut him off. As said earlier, he now spams every place he can find, and we have told him multiple times, if he wants to talk, he can contact me directly. He still refuses. We also noticed his profiles are linked to multiple posts about multiple ICO's "being a scam". Same with his reddit and other accounts. Clearly he has alternative motives. He even admitted to making a bunch of fake "telegram accounts" and such, but we suspect that was because we used his name "Richard" on btt, and he was trying to cover up his identity or something."

Prove it. All these lies that you have stated are further evidence that you cannot be trusted with my or anyone else's money. You've never given me a phone number, and I posted earlier in the thread screenshots of telegram DM's. You're pathetic pal. You have no evidence of any of your accusations.

Everyone who invests in this is going to regret it. You have absolutely zero integrity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team

Can we use debit card of such payments system visa or mastercard to buy tokens and invest in the project?
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading

copper member
When will ICO start? The second half of February has started but nothing happened  Huh
Ahh ok... You just changed the dates of token sale. But why?

We are adding more advisers, partners and changes to the ICO before launching the token sale. Slight delay, but pretty cool stuff in the works. Unplanned changes will take a little extra time to get sorta out and perfected.

Make sure to join our telegram chat for the best updates.

https://t.me/apollodae

Activity: 105
Merit: 22
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
When will ICO start? The second half of February has started but nothing happened  Huh
Ahh ok... You just changed the dates of token sale. But why?
To me, for example, in order to trust the project it is necessary to know the people who are behind it. Can this information become available?

Go back two pages. I investigated this and posted my results including telegram conversation. They've made it clear they don't want to be transparent as to who they are, and even lie about their accomplishments.

No information is available other than their first names and dubious claims that they refuse to verify.

Investigation of Mcdaniel's experience as "CEO" yields zero results. The only job history publicly available is as working in construction. Preston's last name is McDaniel's and calling various Google HR numbers reveals he was never an I-9 employee of theirs. That is to say, he never worked directly for them.
copper member
To me, for example, in order to trust the project it is necessary to know the people who are behind it. Can this information become available?

Yes. Information is already available. However we are adding more information when our new website gets uploaded by next week.
Activity: 103
The Cash Back Cryptocurrency
Look at this list of redflags. Mcdaniel and friends meet many of these red flags.

I'm telling you guys. Exit scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7p5lzg/discussion_loopx_a_scam_ico/
copper member
Hi;

Where can we track ICO performance (how much money raised, how many tokens sold etc) as a potential investor lokking for information to make investment decision?

Token sale hasn't started. Once it does, stats will be on the main website.
i just wanna asking, when ico will open?
On feb it is not announce when will open of ico.  I hope of the project will be good and hardcap is reached

Still no set dates yet. We have a lot of new changes coming that need to be implemented before dates can be picked.
Why can't you say ICO date? Your website says that start in the middle of February and the end on the last day of Feb

Because it's an exit scam.
Activity: 32
Hi;

Where can we track ICO performance (how much money raised, how many tokens sold etc) as a potential investor lokking for information to make investment decision?
copper member
for that who is interesting in this project I've recorded short video about beta version anв it's compatibility with mobile browser! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dVpXyzB18M&t=16s
waiting for the iOS application! Nowadays more important to have good mobile app, cause we almost every time with smartphones in our hands!!!

Thanks Nick.

We are definitely working on mobile apps. It may take some time to get it right. We are focused more on our desktop version right now because we want traders to have the most information at tools at their disposal. Trading on a phone will require more time to implement all the tools and information we want traders to have, without overloading the interface with buttons and junk.
Harmony Team
for that who is interesting in this project I've recorded short video about beta version anв it's compatibility with mobile browser! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dVpXyzB18M&t=16s
waiting for the iOS application! Nowadays more important to have good mobile app, cause we almost every time with smartphones in our hands!!!
Harmony Team
Nowadays is not difficult to make up another "number 1 crypto-exchange" cause of github and I'm not sure it's good any more.
To be sure good it or not we can concluse after utilize it for ourtransactions, compare fees price ... So it's too earlie to estimate it, but idea implementation is on high level. I really liked beta version!
copper member
i just wanna asking, when ico will open?
On feb it is not announce when will open of ico.  I hope of the project will be good and hardcap is reached

Still no set dates yet. We have a lot of new changes coming that need to be implemented before dates can be picked.
Why can't you say ICO date? Your website says that start in the middle of February and the end on the last day of Feb
[/quote

We have a lot of new changes to implement that will improve the sale and community before the sale can start. Hard to chose a date with new information and processes being added daily. Still planning to start soon :-)
Pages:
Jump to: