Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈 - page 9. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Give me please link on your whitepaper

this is the whitepaper link  https://apollodae.io/whitepaperV2.pdf

Seems people are voting for $0.185 per token. When will you start selling phase of ICO?

the ico will start in this month. Stay tuned and keep an eyes on this thread.
I will continue to monitor the development of this project so that I will not miss the latest news about this project. Thus later I can follow one of the programs of this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading
Thanks pusaka,

The main sale will be starting in a few weeks. We are changing a few things based on feedback and advisers. The main sale will be awesome!.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

this is the whitepaper link  https://apollodae.io/whitepaperV2.pdf

Seems people are voting for $0.185 per token. When will you start selling phase of ICO?

the ico will start in this month. Stay tuned and keep an eyes on this thread.
Merit: 102
Activity: 204
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
The project looks pretty cool,the concept was very interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
the ICO is running or not yet?
the website and ANN thread is different. ICO sale start on dec 30 ended early feb.
and the main page ICO ended january 30Th

Sorry for the confusion. We updated everything and somehow this thread's information didn't get saved.

Everything is updated now.

you need to update both, this ANN and the website is very important do not missing that
the website and ANN thread is different. ICO sale start on dec 30 ended early feb.

Sorry for the confusion. We updated everything and somehow this thread's information didn't get saved.

Thanks for updated, it is cleard right now.
start date january 30th and feb 16th is closed. this ico is 16 days. right?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                  APOLLO DAE ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!         https://youtu.be/DjXot3AsSNQ   
                                                                           https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/953674364591005696

I am interested in learning the project APOLLO DAE and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of APOLLO DAE!

copper member
Voting ends this weekend. Make sure to vote today!

ApolloDAE.io
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
This seems really an interesting project. Especially that Pop out windows! I have not tried them yet. Apollo has the great future. I have seen your beta guys. It is very very good!
copper member
Don't forget to join our Telegram group. T.me/apollodae
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Thanks for the update. we needed it.
copper member

copper member
Thanks for your support Fox!
Merit: 102
Apollo has the great future. I have seen your beta guys. It is very very good!
copper member
We are excited to meet anyone that comes to Miami, in or outside the conference! Sign up on apollodae.io in the Team section for us to contact you when we get to Miami to meet up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Announcement

Meet us in Miami on January 18th and 19th for the North American Bitcoin Conference!

Let's get together and talk about Apollo's future as the best crypto exchange. Head to the " Team " section on ApolloDAE.io to submit your email address for us
to contact you about meeting in Miami. You can also send us a pm with your contact details.

We know the conference is expensive, if you can't attend, we would still love to meet you in Miami, outside of the conference.

If you can't make it to Miami, no worries. We will be participating in more blockchain meetups in the future.

Glad to hear it if the dev meet up of the conference in Miami
I hope Apollo will be success in the future and will be a big exchange in the future too. Good luck.
Of course, this is very good news! because at the conference there are many people who are ready to learn something new, and if the project becomes interesting for them, then they are ready to invest this project.
Pages:
Jump to: