Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value - page 166. (Read 321644 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I really like this project, it can make the world better. Think of a giant, global spreadsheet that runs on millions and millions of computers. It’s distributed. It’s open source, so anyone can change the underlying code, and they can see what’s going on. It’s truly peer to peer; it doesn’t require powerful intermediaries to authenticate or to settle transactions. It uses state-of-the-art cryptography, so if we have a global, distributed database that can record the fact that we’ve done this transaction, what else could it record? Well, it could record any structured information, not just who paid whom but also who married whom or who owns what land or what light bought power from what power source.

In the case of the Internet of Things, we’re going to need a blockchain-settlement system underneath. Banks won’t be able to settle trillions of real-time transactions between things.
So this is an extraordinary thing. An immutable, unhackable distributed database of digital assets. This is a platform for truth and it’s a platform for trust. The implications are staggering, not just for the financial-services industry but also right across virtually every aspect of society.
Most blockchains—and Bitcoin is the biggest—are what you call permission-less systems. We can do transactions and satisfy each other’s economic needs without knowing who the other party is and independent from central authorities.

Activity: 1
Blockchain.io is a new crypto-exchange launched by Paymium.com, one of the oldest bitcoin exchanges in the world and hack-free since its inception in 2013. Ultra-secure and profitable, Paymium is registered with the French regulation authority ACPR and accounting is certified by external auditors.

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value :

Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings What sets us apart is a concentrated effort in Europe, where the crypto market is largely still in its infancy and which as of today lacks a transparent and regulated crypto-exchange with a proprietary token enabling institutions to launch their ICOs. Our proprietary token will allow us to offer incentives to bootstrap the liquidity of the trading platform.
Activity: 5
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Because of the good platform of Blockchain.io, I think this ico will succeed. Nice
Let's do this! Cryptocurrency is the money of the future which in one way or another will slowly start replacing FIAT currencies over the next few years. At the moment there are less than 2% of the global population involved of cryptocurrencies. Once crypto will reach public adoption, there will be a lot of money to be made for early adopters/investors. There are great things waiting ahead of us! Smiley
Activity: 7
blockchain mission is to help to provide content makers and buyers the necessary transparency required and thereby make it more efficient and rewarding for both makers and buyers to connect and do business.Blockchain aims to bring smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralised trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Blockchain will have a seamlessly integrated mobile-payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments.
Activity: 30
I consider Blockchain.io as a comprehensive solution providing the community with sufficient assets custody services, trustless exchange protocol and even listing services for supported tokens which passed their technology and business due diligences, making it beneficial for both authentic and genuine blockchain project teams as well as the community.

This project could be well-recognized by many investors since it addresses practical issues that every individual and institutional crypto participants face daily. Once perfectly implemented, the project would set a new standard for our cryptocurrency world.

Regarding their whitepaper, it was well-written with clear explanation to get the message delivered in a professional mean. In addition, their team consists of experienced experts with backgrounds from different fields, making it a perfect fit to deploy the project plan.

Moreover, their marketing activities are pretty effective, proven by their social achievements - some examples could be taken are: A Twitter Account of more than 15.7 thousands followers, A bitcointalk ANN with more than 100 reply pages and a 22k-member Telegram channel with active discussions about the project. Thank to those community activities, the awareness about the Blockchain.io project among the crowd has increased tremendously, which makes it easier to achieve the goal of a 60,000,000 EUR hardcap.
Activity: 14
At the time of making my transactions, I like to opt for security and transparency, simplicity and practicality in the execution of my business. So I joined Blockchainio - Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Activity: 2
Very good and strong project. I am more and more thinking of investingsome money. the white paper is really very profssionnal and novative. I'm sure that a lot of good thing will happen with this token.
I realy think that it will achieve a high level on top marketcap in the next years with this huge revolution ahead.

For all those reasons, I strongly thingk it will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the crypto sphere.

The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized trustless cross-chain fair exchange settlement. It will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency.

Due to this I am confident in the success of the project and will really think of recommending it to people and acquaintances. It is a real project near the future state of crypto.

While looking to all project actually in place or will rise in the future, this idea seems really better and novative which is not so common to find in crypto world with many many projects.

I wish to the great and talentive team all the best for the next steps and be sure that they will work hard and with success. They are already very responsive with the project and the ongoing airdrop which is a very good opportunity to take.

Congrats team and good luck for the future !
Activity: 3
I am very enthusiastic and happy about this project for several reasons:
I can testify as a user of Paymium for over a year. Paymium's security has never been compromised. It's a platform in good standing. The stops of the platform for maintenance reasons are only of very short duration.
All members of the team are competent and have accomplished experiences. If you analyze the French projects and the ICOs, there has never been a scam. It is true that there are not many french projects in the cryptocurrency. It is also a very active team to promote blockchain and crypto currency to the French government. I hope this work will be rewarded.
Activity: 15
Very interesting project. Their team is hyper strong, Pierre Noizat is pretty known in France and he was interviewed a few times on french TV if I'm not mistaken. He's also the CEO of Paymium which is a well-known and reputed Bitcoin exchange. I enjoyed this project. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly
Very interesting project.

Their team is hyper strong, Pierre Noizat is pretty known in France and he was interviewed a few times on french TV if I'm not mistaken. He's also the CEO of Paymium which is a well-known and reputed Bitcoin exchange.
Activity: 3
 I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them
Activity: 14
I quoted this part because it baffles me, "Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.". How do you intend going about this, and how do you think this would be successful if the whole market is decentralized and unregulated?
A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance

Activity: 12
Hi, everybody. Here accidentally found this project, of course it I was immediately interested. First, the company gathered professionals, and the second project is a powerful company with which we can break a big jackpot. I think that many are interested and we wish you only good luck and success to your hard work, and we in turn will wait for the fall and hope that we will get rich. A big dollar for all of us.
Bceм пpивeт ! Пpaвильнo нaпиcaннo, кpтптoвaлюты этo нaшe бyдyщee. Ha ниx бyдeт ocнoвывaтьcя вce тpaнзaкци . И нe тoлькo чepeз биткoин , блaгoдopя нoвым кpиптo вaлютaм люди втягивaютcя в этoт цифpoвoй миp, чтo пpoдвигaeт нe тoлькo биткoин , a вce вaлюты в цeлoм .
Oчeнь xopoший и cильный пpoeкт. Я вce бoльшe и бoльшe дyмaю oб инвecтициoнныx дeньгax. бeлaя бyмaгa дeйcтвитeльнo oчeнь пpoфeccиoнaльнaя и нoвaтopcкaя. Я yвepeн, чтo c этим знaчкoм пpoизoйдeт мнoгo xopoшeгo.
Я дeйcтвитeльнo дyмaю, чтo в ближaйшиe гoды oн дocтигнeт выcoкoгo ypoвня нa вepxнeм pынкe в этoй oгpoмнoй peвoлюции.

Пo вceм этим пpичинaм я cильнo yбeждeн, чтo этo бyдeт peaльный ycпex нe тoлькo для инвecтopoв и пoльзoвaтeлeй, нo и для вceй кpиптoгpaфичecкoй cфepы.

Плaтфopмa Blockchain.io бyдeт coчeтaть цeнтpaлизoвaнный oбмeн лиcтингoм c дeцeнтpaлизoвaнным дoвepитeльным мeжceтeвым oбмeнoм. Этo бyдeт идeaльнoe coчeтaниe yльтpa-бeзoпacнoгo и дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoгo oбмeнa c пoлным coблюдeниeм и пpoзpaчнocтью.

B cвязи c этим я yвepeн в ycпexe пpoeктa и дeйcтвитeльнo дyмaю o тoм, чтoбы peкoмeндoвaть eгo людям и знaкoмым. Этo нacтoящий пpoeкт pядoм c бyдyщим cocтoяниeм кpиптoгpaфии.

Paccмaтpивaя вecь пpoeкт нa caмoм дeлe или пoвыcившиcь в бyдyщeм, этa идeя кaжeтcя дeйcтвитeльнo лyчшeй и нoвaтopcкoй, чтo нe тaк чacтo вcтpeчaeтcя в кpиптoгpaфичecкoм миpe c мнoжecтвoм пpoeктoв.

Я xoчy бoльшoй и talentive кoмaндa вce caмoe лyчшee для пocлeдyющиx шaгoв и быть yвepeнным , чтo oни бyдyт paбoтaть и c ycпexoм. Oни yжe oчeнь oтзывчивы к пpoeктy и тeкyщeмy вoздyxoзaбopникy, кoтopый являeтcя oчeнь xopoшeй вoзмoжнocтью.
Activity: 29
Excellent! A worthy coin of the future, you will rarely meet such developers! Soon all will be millionaires Grin
Activity: 5
Very good and strong project. I am more and more thinking of investingsome money. the white paper is really very profssionnal and novative. I'm sure that a lot of good thing will happen with this token.
I realy think that it will achieve a high level on top marketcap in the next years with this huge revolution ahead.

For all those reasons, I strongly thingk it will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the crypto sphere.

The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized trustless cross-chain fair exchange settlement. It will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency.

Due to this I am confident in the success of the project and will really think of recommending it to people and acquaintances. It is a real project near the future state of crypto.

While looking to all project actually in place or will rise in the future, this idea seems really better and novative which is not so common to find in crypto world with many many projects.

I wish to the great and talentive team all the best for the next steps and be sure that they will work hard and with success. They are already very responsive with the project and the ongoing airdrop which is a very good opportunity to take.

Congrats team and good luck for the future !
Jump to: