Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 24. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 1
A great project with a great future prospect. I think this will all be very in demand. I will follow the growth of this project.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
The name of the exchange is quite good, personally I like gemstone Ruby.
But recently there are hundreds of new exchanges being made, and what strengths do you have to compete with that crowd?
Often new exchanges take time to assert and the ICO is a good idea but sometimes it will frustrate many people if the project fails.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Not impressed with the product, why make a bicycle? There are exchanges that are much functional and safe
Activity: 364
In what languages is your White paper available now? I see that it is now available in English only.  But to expand the popularity of your development, I think you need to expand these capabilities.
Activity: 308
Hi guys. Tell me when the tokens from the bounty program will be credited to the wallet? And do I need to pass KYC?
I understand that all participants of this project should be registered. But it doesn't take you long.  This is most likely due to restrictions on the participants in some countries. They are listed on the site.
Activity: 159
Say the applications for mobile will also be launched on August 10? or it will happen a town later
I read that the mobile version of the application will be offered in November 2018. But this part of the development, I think, can still be adjusted.
Activity: 121
 Very interesting and promising project with excellent ideas. The team works well. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 271
A great project with a great future prospect. I think this will all be very in demand. I will follow the growth of this project.
If the team fulfills their plans, it will be so. I will follow how it all develops. Tell me, is there any discounts for large investors?
For more detailed information on large investments, I think you should contact the Administrator with a request. But such investors will have a good profit in the form of dividend, this I  read.
and where it will be possible to read more in detail about dividends? I would like to understand how many tokens need to buy the minimum for this.
I think that for the early investors were offered good bonuses. Some of these participants were able to get a greater chance of getting into the number of 5000 participants who will be able to receive such profits.
Activity: 186
Say the applications for mobile will also be launched on August 10? or it will happen a town later
If the team fulfills their plans, it will be so. I will follow how it all develops. Tell me, is there any discounts for large investors?
For more detailed information on large investments, I think you should contact the Administrator with a request. But such investors will have a good profit in the form of dividend, this I  read.
and where it will be possible to read more in detail about dividends? I would like to understand how many tokens need to buy the minimum for this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Hi guys. Tell me when the tokens from the bounty program will be credited to the wallet? And do I need to pass KYC?
Activity: 252
It will be quite interesting. I myself would like to support this project. But I want to understand how most profitable to buy these tokens.
Activity: 448
Activity: 364
Hi guys. Will I need to pass KYC to get tokens from the program bounty? And when will they be credited to the wallet?
Activity: 280
please tell me the project is already registered as a legal entity? And if this is so in which country? I'm just interested in the legal part of the question.
Activity: 266
A good project. I will follow the growth. But even now I am sure that such a  exchange will be in demand. I will follow how it all develops.
Very interesting and promising project with excellent ideas. The team works well. Good luck everyone!

Let's see how this will work in practice. I am glad that the demo version will be launched so soon. After that, it will be possible to say in more detail.
Activity: 148
Under what conditions will investors be able to work on your platform? I am talking about those participants who will participate in the support of ICO. Will there be bonuses for them?
I think that only large investors will get a good bonus in the form of dividend. And the rest of the participants will work under general conditions.
Activity: 141
I read that yesterday you launched the AirDrop campaign for the participants of the Telegram channel. Will all registered users receive 30 RBY?
As there is not specified the total amount of tokens that are allocated for this category of rewards, I think that all participants will receive bonuses and the opportunity to get 4 RBY for a referral.
Pages:
Jump to: