Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰 - page 28. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
The exchange of the new format will attract different consumer categories. If RUBY EXCHANGE will create a user friendly interface and a set of functions that will be unique, the token will rise quickly in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I like the very idea of this project. I think that such a platform will now be very in demand and necessary for society. And on this token quickly fly to the moon.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I see that your team is now busy alpha testing.  It hold your employees. As will be the case with beta testing? Who can take part in it?
Activity: 129
I see that the command RUBY wants to go through many stages of this year's work. I like this activity. Now I want to explore the details of the next steps that will enhance your technical capabilities. So far I have not made a final decision about investing.
Activity: 79
Great idea and I think it will be very promising. If you buy tokens now, you can earn a lot. Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A great project, but I still think to study it in more detail. I wish I had found the full version of the white paper. So it would be easier for me to understand the concept.
Yes, I also would like to read the full version of the white paper. And I would like to know about the project team. Investing money in a project with an anonymous team is very stupid and risky.
Activity: 182
A great project, but I still think to study it in more detail. I wish I had found the full version of the white paper. So it would be easier for me to understand the concept.
Activity: 88
I like the very idea of this project. I think that such a platform will now be very in demand and necessary for society. And on this token quickly fly to the moon.
I hope so and it will be because I decided to buy tokens for myself. I will wait for the launch of a public round of sales.
Activity: 196
Great idea and I think it will be very promising. If you buy tokens now, you can earn a lot. Cool
What is the minimum contribution to this project now? I just want to buy tokens while the price is the most profitable.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 193
other projects compete to make investors believe in their ico by displaying their team transparently even through streaming video, while you hide your team. making investors believe that it is very difficult
Yes, I would also like to know more information about the team. This would really help me. Perhaps there will be a conference?
We will wait for announcements from developers. I think soon we will see more information about the team.
Activity: 218
other projects compete to make investors believe in their ico by displaying their team transparently even through streaming video, while you hide your team. making investors believe that it is very difficult
Yes, I would also like to know more information about the team. This would really help me. Perhaps there will be a conference?
Activity: 133
I understand the description in what you have to offer for investors only 10% of the total number of tokens?  Pretty boldly. Where are you willing to take the rest of the capital for developing all phases?
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Activity: 191
Will the team be represented at any conferences? I think this would help make the project more popular and attract large investors.
I, too, would be very interested in knowing about this. I would gladly see the performance of the team at the conferences.
Activity: 350
A good project. Probably one of the best this year. I will follow the growth of this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Will the team be represented at any conferences? I think this would help make the project more popular and attract large investors.
Activity: 322
A good project. Probably one of the best this year. I will follow the growth of this project.
And what currencies are accepted for payment for tokens? I would like to buy them as profitable as possible.
Activity: 2
Activity: 77
please tell me how this exchange will be different from the rest? That is, I want to understand how much users want to use this particular exchange.
This is not just an exchange but a platform. There will be a marketplace that will allow you to safely exchange goods. I think it will be really cool.
And I read that experienced traders will help you earn money. This service will also be very much in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: