Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 31253 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I would suggest to add your Discord link in the main post.

it is updated in website soon we update ann
Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Exosis have assigned certain tasks for each team member and the team members are holding the accountability for every instruction in the project that is allowing them to ultimately reach the project goal.
To directly reach the project goal it requires huge understanding and a proper planning and the output results will allow every one understand the project good will and reap to gain success.
I was hoping that with the current momentum and pace that this project Exosis have right now should continuously keep going to have reach its goals and further achievements. I will counting this project as to have a good future aheas. Good to found a project with this kind of foundation that Exosis have.
Such connections brings more attention for the project more over there was a way now to gain global clients across the country that will bring more value for the project.
If the project team truly wants to gain the popularity and attention from the crypto currency community as well az to have more and more global users, supporters and most especially serious potential global investors, then they need to keep on striving and compete to the different challenges ahead for the continuous developments and further achievements for the success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Exosis have assigned certain tasks for each team member and the team members are holding the accountability for every instruction in the project that is allowing them to ultimately reach the project goal.
To directly reach the project goal it requires huge understanding and a proper planning and the output results will allow every one understand the project good will and reap to gain success.
I was hoping that with the current momentum and pace that this project Exosis have right now should continuously keep going to have reach its goals and further achievements. I will counting this project as to have a good future aheas. Good to found a project with this kind of foundation that Exosis have.
Such connections brings more attention for the project more over there was a way now to gain global clients across the country that will bring more value for the project.
Catching the crowd's trust as well as a full pledge support is the best thing and action that the Exosis might do to this project to give more motivations and booster for the team to keep striving and conquering the different competitors ahead on their way.
Gaining the attention, trust and support of the crypto people is one of the best thing that the Exosis project should have in characteristics. They should know how to manage a certain crypto project. Users, supporters and serious investors, is what the project Exosis need to be in a good connection to furtherly made this into a successful project.
Activity: 504

Catching the crowd's trust as well as a full pledge support is the best thing and action that the Exosis might do to this project to give more motivations and booster for the team to keep striving and conquering the different competitors ahead on their way.
Activity: 518
If the Exosis project team will keep up its good performance to this crypto currency community, then more people will be able to convince to have the Exosis and continuously gain its popularity which will help the Exosis to gain the trust and support which is necessary to keep remain and essencial here in the crypto world.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123

Reaching their goal is the most top priority of the Exosis as well as to show how important the crypto people is for them. This is what they have to come up with the most compatible promotion and management planning for the great foundation that Exosis have.

The exosis network is reaching the apogee of its self-destruction and will soon be translated to another level of incoherent bubbling and finger pointing where people start hurling heavy blocks and buttresses at it to hamper the growth it exhibits and prevent the brilliant mind responsible for its existence from doing further commitments to the coins development base, to create the worst conditions for its rapid advance.
Activity: 336
This is a very good and good project, because it is managed by a very experienced team.
the business model is also very convincing, its implementation is also very good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Reaching their goal is the most top priority of the Exosis as well as to show how important the crypto people is for them. This is what they have to come up with the most compatible promotion and management planning for the great foundation that Exosis have.
Activity: 504

If a certain crypto project will definitely have a good organized planning and management, then like the Exosis, this will have a good future ahead awaiting to the whole project. That is why, I will definitely agree with you buddy that this project might sooner or later gain its success.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250

Activity: 378

We can understand the strong will of the project owner where there is an active communication amd the entire teams are at one point with the right decision that enables them to ultimately achieve success.
Activity: 294

A continuous updates from the different sides and parts of the Exosis project is keep on going. This is really great because we can asure that the information that we are gaining from this project is up-to-date. This makes a good performance output for the Exosis as they will know what they lack and what they still need to update or upgrade.
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Exosis - One place for all your need
PoW block reward 5%, network power will be low, low decentralization.

it is based on numbers of nodes, we will have lot of node strong network and security 95% goes to masternode. Giving more rewards to miners will lead to market dump. There is no circulation between miners and us, they buy hardware from AMD, Nvidia, Motherboard and RAM all going to different electronics manufacture company investment getting locked there never returns to crypto. In masternode it is not like that they giving funds to us and we giving back there is circulation and rotation between masternode.

Activity: 18
PoW block reward 5%, network power will be low, low decentralization.
copper member
Activity: 146
Exosis - One place for all your need

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

Dear EXO Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

That adds value for the project if they take initiative in listing on various exchanges that will bring the attention of more investors and we will have a flow to gain more traffic.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: