Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 31253 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Exosis gained a green flag with the successful launch of the bounty program where they given a opportunity for many supporters to successfully choose their interest with the campaign in due adherence floowing the instructions and completing the small task in a way sharing and spreading about the project in various platforms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
How can i get the exosis new updates and more information do we have any official social channel that they have connected for better communication and strong connectivity that i can also do join to be a part of discussions and be an active member.
Activity: 294
The team behind should have a plan with subsequent upgrades and reporting functionalities constantly and when there is any issue that allows the managers do understand it and immediatly allows them to loop a developets involved for the fix.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Bounty program is now here! This is great! Better to check this out and participates as I am really waiting for this opportunity to come!
They really have there word! What a responsible team that the Exosis have! I hope this bounty program will have a good result in its end. Just like other people here, I will also take part to this and participates as well as give my support to this nice project.
They have just proved their accurate responsibility and promise which they have promised and this is even a positive sign for exosis an trending masternode coin in the  crypto economy.
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Exosis - One place for all your need
Another bounty campaign program! Well, I read the Ann thread and even this project is not so too long here in the crypto currency community they already been shown many good features and characteristics as well as how potentially crypto project they are. I am willing to participate to the campaign. Good luck to the team and to the whole project as well.
Thanks for all who support
Activity: 518
Another bounty campaign program! Well, I read the Ann thread and even this project is not so too long here in the crypto currency community they already been shown many good features and characteristics as well as how potentially crypto project they are. I am willing to participate to the campaign. Good luck to the team and to the whole project as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Bounty program is now here! This is great! Better to check this out and participates as I am really waiting for this opportunity to come!
They really have there word! What a responsible team that the Exosis have! I hope this bounty program will have a good result in its end. Just like other people here, I will also take part to this and participates as well as give my support to this nice project.
Activity: 504
copper member
Exosis developers are more attentive in considering every issue and they kept analyzing by understanding the risk involved during every deploy run and they maintaining a track record along with the timelines and with the right solutions they are bringing a priority fix.
Activity: 84
I admire with Exosis for some communication to my query that allows me to understand about the project also it enables new participants to understand more about the project in detail or is there any official social channels that exosis is connected with to shoot our queries and get the right solution.
Exosis have taken he responsibility valuing every participant and there was even more investors who shown interest with the project at the same time they are even with telegram channel where we can chat and actively be a part of discussions that will allow us to gain more knowledge.
As I analyzed this project more further, you went to the best solution you could be to make conquer and strive to the current crypto market status. I will support you here and hopefully the Exosis will make this project bring more opportunities to the community.
copper member
I admire with Exosis for some communication to my query that allows me to understand about the project also it enables new participants to understand more about the project in detail or is there any official social channels that exosis is connected with to shoot our queries and get the right solution.

For latest News
https://t.me/exosisnews

For community chat
https://t.me/exosis
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

how about the bounty program?

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
You need to register account on exosis website for update.
That is a start for the bounty program from the participants prospective we need such instruction as we are much awaiting for the bounty program to proceed with our participation and keep supporting the project.

In 3 hour we announce bounty.
Thanks for your response and taking ownership which allows us understand your actions are one place for all needs moreover for many participants exosis will be their choice as we have bounty program it grabs more attention of the supporters.
Truly this bounty campaign of the Exosis project will gain more participants and people that will support this promising project. Also, the team just need to spread this upcoming bounty program so that more people will be able to reach it and come to join this opportunity. Well, count me in, to this one.
As Exosis is a multi utility platform this will bring more participation from various sources of the social media and the upcoming bounty will bring further positive workflow in terms of additional traffic and more involvement with new investors and supporters.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Exosis have taken he responsibility valuing every participant and there was even more investors who shown interest with the project at the same time they are even with telegram channel where we can chat and actively be a part of discussions that will allow us to gain more knowledge.
Activity: 378
I really like platforms that offer users multiple ways of earning & some interesting features

As per the anouncement from exosis admin, they will notify about bounty through website in a few days.
That is a start for the bounty program from the participants prospective we need such instruction as we are much awaiting for the bounty program to proceed with our participation and keep supporting the project.

Thanks for your response and taking ownership which allows us understand your actions are one place for all needs moreover for many participants exosis will be their choice as we have bounty program it grabs more attention of the supporters.
Truly this bounty campaign of the Exosis project will gain more participants and people that will support this promising project. Also, the team just need to spread this upcoming bounty program so that more people will be able to reach it and come to join this opportunity. Well, count me in, to this one.
When we do even share the information about the project there was even few investors who wish to know the communication and team involvement of the project that enables a strong trust with the investors as they want that constant connectivity with the management.

This great and really truly great news for us! This is what most people here in the Exosis community is looking forward! A little more hours and this is going out. I am willing to participates as this project caught my interest and not only that because it shows a good lead to ba a proud crypto project.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: