Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EZC] EZCoin - A fast scrypt coin | Upgraded to 0.8.7.2 | Coin control - page 20. (Read 51756 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
 Sad Sad Sad Sad i pointed 2mh solo and i'm still empty handed, i can't point more since my isp is taking a piss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well it sure is "ez" to mine at the moment. difficulty = 0.07.

ya I have mined over 25K of coins in 2 days  Grin
    Excellent! How many KH / s?

I got 3 cards running at 1.9 Mh/s
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Well it sure is "ez" to mine at the moment. difficulty = 0.07.

ya I have mined over 25K of coins in 2 days  Grin
    Excellent! How many KH / s?
Activity: 112
Hey!

Sorry for not replying.. Had to visit Ikea, and as you all probably know, saturday is not a good day for Ikea ;-)

Anyways, you canalso try to adjust the diff setting if you encounter a lot of rejects. Just add +xxxxx behind your ezcoin address as username, below some examples depending on your hash speed. I'll put this info on the stats page as well, as I see a lot of ppl asking this :-)

Code:
Hash Rate (KH/s)             Difficulty
             1                  +0.00000116
             5                  +0.00000582
            10                  +0.00001164
            50                  +0.00005821
            100                +0.00011641
            250                +0.00029103
            500                +0.00058207
            750                +0.00087310
            1000               +0.00116414
            1600               +0.001862624

Cheers,

this is only useful if you are p2pool mining correct?
legendary
Activity: 934
Hey!

Sorry for not replying.. Had to visit Ikea, and as you all probably know, saturday is not a good day for Ikea ;-)

Anyways, you canalso try to adjust the diff setting if you encounter a lot of rejects. Just add +xxxxx behind your ezcoin address as username, below some examples depending on your hash speed. I'll put this info on the stats page as well, as I see a lot of ppl asking this :-)

Code:
Hash Rate (KH/s)             Difficulty
             1                  +0.00000116
             5                  +0.00000582
            10                  +0.00001164
            50                  +0.00005821
            100                +0.00011641
            250                +0.00029103
            500                +0.00058207
            750                +0.00087310
            1000               +0.00116414
            1600               +0.001862624

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Got my first 15 EZC. STill immature though. That seems to be taking a long time...
legendary
I'm getting a 50% invalid share rate at Tyrion's pool. Is that normal because of low difficulty or should I add some parameters to the .bat file for cgminer ?

What's your scan/expiry times? I'm currently using 5 seconds. Queue 0.

I didn't add those settings.

What are the parameters again ?

-s 5 -E 1, right ?

Yes, and you can add -Q 0

You can also set it from the UI under the Settings menu.

Play with those values until you get something that works best for your latency/hash rate/network hash rate/etc.

Nice. much better already !
Activity: 92
I'm getting a 50% invalid share rate at Tyrion's pool. Is that normal because of low difficulty or should I add some parameters to the .bat file for cgminer ?

-s 5 -E 1, right ?

Yes, and you can add -Q 0

You can also set it from the UI under the Settings menu.

Play with those values until you get something that works best for your latency/hash rate/network hash rate/etc.
legendary

-s 5 -E 1, right ?

legendary

EDIT : I'm also located in .nl so latency should be great.
legendary
Hash rate up by 15mh lets keep pushing!!!
Is the wallet ready to use or do I need to compile it? Never bothered trying to solomine but with this one I actually can find some blocks.

Windows binary
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5clVEQUEtVlJPMFk/edit?usp=sharing

Yeah I dont know what windows binary is:p I reqognised some of the files but how do I use them? Ive only downloaded rar's and extracted before.
Found 4 blocks now, and only 500 payout in pool.

To install the qt-client: Download the zip file and extract into a folder on your desktop. Then run the ezcoin-qt.exe file.

Here is a guide to solo-mining Litecoin, it will be similar for Ezcoin:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-solo-mining-litecoins-guide-windows-83371

Thanks for the help man! I realise now wallet is just as I am used to just not used to seing it like that :p Kinda feel like a dumbass now!

Glad you got it working Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is the wallet ready to use or do I need to compile it? Never bothered trying to solomine but with this one I actually can find some blocks.

Windows binary

Yeah I dont know what windows binary is:p I reqognised some of the files but how do I use them? Ive only downloaded rar's and extracted before.

To install the qt-client: Download the zip file and extract into a folder on your desktop. Then run the ezcoin-qt.exe file.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tutorial-solo-mining-litecoins-guide-windows-83371

Thanks for the help man! I realise now wallet is just as I am used to just not used to seing it like that :p Kinda feel like a dumbass now!

Windows binary

Windows binary

edit: Counting the shares I think I am actually getting the same amount.

Windows binary

There are still 500 bonus blocks of 250 EZC left to mine. Difficulty = 0.14.
legendary
That settles it, pointing a rig at this coin right now, of all the recent releases it seems to be working. how come no-one told me about it?

ya this coin hasn't gotten much attention, it's a shame

I'mma bout to try and change that. This coin has potential.

Pages:
Jump to: