Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EZC] EZCoin - A fast scrypt coin | Upgraded to 0.8.7.2 | Coin control - page 16. (Read 51712 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
every email and pm betters those chances

It seems interesting...but filling the the exchange's mailboxes isn't the best way to see the coin in...just need more miners and the things is going to  happen...

You guys need more than miners too. Other wise you just become a pump and dump. After that you wont survive.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

It seems interesting...but filling the the exchange's mailboxes isn't the best way to see the coin in...just need more miners and the things is going to  happen...

thats why i keep bumping this post. those who have some coin on them have reasons to help this drive. the more traffic we get, the more we are noticed.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Same chance as the rest of the new coins to survive. i want to trade them too obv Smiley
legendary
so lets keep the thread alive and keep those Pms and emails going. WIth 50-100 Pms they'll have to consider us
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have coins, want to trade them realllll bad.
legendary
yeah chances look slim, but it doesnt hurt to try. if you have coins, wouldnt you want to trade them?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I don't expect this coin to ever hit an exchange Smiley
Activity: 252
discussion is good, bumping a topic with useless posts is not good, just makes people stop watching the topic
legendary
bump, send those emails guys!!! let's keep pushing till we get an exchange.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
15 minutes mining, about 10 blocks.
legendary
blocks are coming easy huh?
i think you meant mh  Shocked

Doh! Ya! Tongue not been mining scrypt much lately.
legendary
Mining this now. One rig, 1.2 Gh.
legendary
when we see ezcoin on an exchange?? is there a pool for low hashrate miners where we can obtain some of this awaiting for an exchange accept it???
would be helpful if you also mailed the exchanges asking them to add the coin. if we all send two a day, we may get them to pay attention
Activity: 252
when we see ezcoin on an exchange?? is there a pool for low hashrate miners where we can obtain some of this awaiting for an exchange accept it???
+1 waiting for exchange and yes http://www.ajspools.eu has it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
What's the most effective way to persuade exchanges to pick up new coins? Spamming them is probably pretty annoying.... but maybe that's still the most effective.
Pages:
Jump to: