Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 23. (Read 48551 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Could anyone here work on a Reddit tipbot, the dev I had is busy with college and it'll be while before he could get back to it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why does this coin have burgerking logo Cheesy?

Because burgerking is a fail, that's why.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
why does this coin have burgerking logo Cheesy?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
come-on guys give us fails Cheesy
Activity: 20
Let's get some more activity going on the Reddit page - any ideas? Giveaways and stuff?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Failcoin/

I've racked up a pretty large amount of FAIL the last couple days, i'm down for a giveaway.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Let's get some more activity going on the Reddit page - any ideas? Giveaways and stuff?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Failcoin/
Activity: 294
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Finally people start to notice and hashrate is picking up...

As I said before, this one can be so big, with the catchy name, all about fun and joke... some fresh air in the hundreds of pointless serious or semi-serious coins.

Let's talk to failblog and spread it.... failcoin for epic fail photos/videos etc.

In progress Smiley Smiley we update our servers (varnish...etc..)

Nice, great to see dev team with a plan, knowing what they are doing, not a bunch of kids generating coin.

I have much more confidence now, this will be success  (or an epic fail shall I say  Grin

Back to mining while the diff is so low and I can get a lot of fail Smiley

It is a refreshing change this coin. I like how it's not pretending to be something it's not. There's no expectations etc.. it's just quietly and gradually building momentum.

EDIT: I think maybe there would be more interest if you stick a working pool in the OP

As I said before, this one can be so big, with the catchy name, all about fun and joke... some fresh air in the hundreds of pointless serious or semi-serious coins.

Let's talk to failblog and spread it.... failcoin for epic fail photos/videos etc.

Nice, great to see dev team with a plan, knowing what they are doing, not a bunch of kids generating coin.

I have much more confidence now, this will be success  (or an epic fail shall I say  Grin

Back to mining while the diff is so low and I can get a lot of fail Smiley

anynews about http://fail.weminecrypto.pw?

he will pay our millions of fails?
I want to know as well, since I had 40M+ stuck there.

We investigate this thing, don't worry Smiley
Activity: 140
Bored
anynews about http://fail.weminecrypto.pw?

he will pay our millions of fails?
I want to know as well, since I had 40M+ stuck there.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
no fail Smiley we working on it, but we need some beer to continue Smiley sorry for the late, but we working on a new exchanger Smiley

I think it is appropriate to share your beer with us (me).

Cheers

Come on, man... that's not beer. Real FAIL! Cheesy

commence beer snob war!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
no fail Smiley we working on it, but we need some beer to continue Smiley sorry for the late, but we working on a new exchanger Smiley

Cheers

Come on, man... that's not beer. Real FAIL! Cheesy
Activity: 154

Cheers

Where is the lemon haha just kidding.
Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: