Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 25. (Read 48551 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So, where are my 40 million fails? Are they lost?  Angry

you may want to PM weminecrypto directly https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/weminecrypto-253191. If that's the pool you're talking about. Replying here may be a waste of time.  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
So, where are my 40 million fails? Are they lost?  Angry
anyone else having transaction issues? setup an order on coin-swap about 2 hours ago and it's still isn't confirmed on their end. All good in my wallet.

nevermind, i'm an idiot. didnt deposit the correct amount  
FAIL

Dont trade drunk my friends. Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
anyone else having transaction issues? setup an order on coin-swap about 2 hours ago and it's still isn't confirmed on their end. All good in my wallet.

can anyone confirm that they have been successful in selling the fail coins to another currency ie, failcoins to btc, has anyone had any success in this just asking that's all...
Activity: 154
Yukki Yukki Yukki!
as i said i see a future with this coin and mined about two days. i made a little future investment. i will hold this for a long time.

219213419.42996784 fails i think it seems about 219 millions fail lol. i am done with mining. thanks for developers.
Pool failed...
What a fail this is only one FAIL pool Cheesy

one Fail pool is better the no Fail pool at all, yes/no

just a thought.

fail.dogemoon.com

amen brother amen amen amen!!
Activity: 200
Pool failed...

just a thought.

fail.dogemoon.com
Pool failed...

just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Pool failed...
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Activity: 58
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
.........TO WHO EVER PUT 1 MIL ON 2 SATOSHI.......

Do you think you are smart fool?Huh there is a lot of ppl here that can unload on 1 latoshi if necesary and still make a nice income from fail coin. You are either a dumb kid or just an idiot

Preach

Preach x 2
What would be a good doge/fail ,Fail/doge . Plan on making some small buy orders.

Do you think you are smart fool?Huh there is a lot of ppl here that can unload on 1 latoshi if necesary and still make a nice income from fail coin. You are either a dumb kid or just an idiot

Preach
Activity: 192
that said twice double moron showed up.... OMG
Activity: 192

Prepare for FAIL!

FAIL has been added at Coin-Swap.net

The current trade market is the old version. Soon(TM) realtime walletless market will be up. For now, use the old system by "Creating a trade" and your buy/sell orders will be moved to the new market during the migration.

Maybe get some buy orders in to get a healthy market going.
Activity: 72
Prepare for FAIL!

FAIL has been added at Coin-Swap.net

The current trade market is the old version. Soon(TM) realtime walletless market will be up. For now, use the old system by "Creating a trade" and your buy/sell orders will be moved to the new market during the migration.

Nice!  Now we need more pools...
Pages:
Jump to: