Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Working Platform- Fantasy Sports & LIVE Vegas eSports- MNs - page 6. (Read 32763 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Coin Fantasy Gold refers to a very profitable project, so I think that it can be bought now. guys, you write about the Commission what is not clear Huh, I would like to know the exact percentage? Wink
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
VOTE FGC:

Voting is live for Fantasy Gold to be listed on Staking Labs Platform.  We’re in second place in the Staking Labs vote. If you haven’t done so please VOTE FGC now https://pool.stakinglab.io/vote
CRYPTOPIA:

FGC Deposit/Withdrawals are open!

TRADING BEGINS AT 2AM UTC (10PM EDT)

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
CRYPTOPIA UPDATE:

FGC is due to be listed Today, October 10th at 3pm NZST (10pm EDT tonight) at which time the deposits and withdrawals will be opened.

The FGC trade markets will be opened 24 hours after the listing time above, at which time the community will be able to begin trading.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
FGC Dev
FGC has entered a contest by NetCoins for a FREE listing, worth $30,000!

What getting listed on Netcoins means:

1.   Getting your coin sold in 171,000 retail locations in over 53 countries across 6 continents
2.   Press releases and media exposure on financial sites and crypto sites (Nasdaq, Globenewswire,    Coinmarketcap, Coincodex etc…)
3.   Global OTC desk availability

Each user can vote for as many altcoins as they wish, once per day.

VOTING BEGINS OCTOBER 13th, 12:00 AM PST

http://contest.gonetcoins.com/
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Time to buy. Pump and dumpcoin. For people in Europe: buy in the morning and sell late in the evening.

This day has been week. When lucky you make 30pct a day
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Some of the best news I have seen! This will drive the need/use of FGC!
ANNOUNCEMENTS:

FGC is entering a joint venture with a popular existing esports competition website to create a bigger and better all-inclusive gaming platform and website where FGC will be the exclusive in-game currency.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 The site will launch as FGC Arena (FGCArena.com) with gamer favorites Fortnite and the highly anticipated COD: Black Ops 4, followed by classics like NBA 2k, Madden, and PUBG, Dota 2, and Smash.

This unprecedented move in esports and crypto, combines multiple contests, tournaments, ladders, and streams to create a whole new ecosystem for FGC.

The site rewards loyal players spending FGC with contests they can enter via monthly subscriptions, which gives them exclusive access to complimentary entries into special contests, swag, and a whole lot more.

Not only is this a great advancement for the rise of our coin and company, but this monumental expansion stands us out even further by making Fantasy Gold Coin the only Cryptocurrency to be integrated into a working eSports Social Media Competition platform.
Activity: 30
FGC is a project that you want to join now, with the increase in sporting events and increase competition amongst teams leaves much ore trading of coins relating to bets, bookies and punters will pay highly for these coin based bets and Fantasy Gold provides the ideal platform for you.
Activity: 10
Great coin, great team, huge potential!
The team is very active constantly adding improvements and new features.
Their Discord community is one of the most active that I have seen with any coin.
Trading volume has been steadily increasing and they are in the process of getting listed on Cryptopia.
What else can I say, this coin looks to have a great future and I have been steadily buying on the dips.
Big News Coming:

This Thursday,

Learn more about FGC’s important new role and expansion into the rapidly growing billion-dollar eSports industry. The Announcement will be at 5pm eastern time.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I am impressed the Way this coin is getting popular ....
It is not just promising things, but making them happen Smiley
Activity: 42
Hello, I'm new to this project, The development of this project is not bad. I've seen activity, I like the idea of ​​your project. I will monitor the development of this platform in the future, Good luck to all Kiss
Activity: 13
Coin is good for true gamers, good team work
Activity: 1
It's great to be working with FantasyGold!
At www.masternode.live we have a monitoring service for FGC masternode holders. We wanted to extend an invitation to come and check it out if you have not already...
https://masternode.live/currencies/FGC/FantasyGold
 Cool
Activity: 266
CoinNLD always posts this crap when the price runs up a few % so he can scare people into mass selling and knock the price back down so he can buy it back cheaper.  Rinse and repeat. 

That is realy not my strategy. I'm sorry to hear that my posts get you emotional. The volume is simply to low. The good news brings a nice pump but market is not ready to get bullish. This is a nice pump for masternode holders to sell some coins that have been saved. BTC needs to brake old high before altoin marked to become more alive again.

Price dynamics showcases the signs of a typical doom pattern. It wont be long till severe economic slump knocks out this space, and before it happened u better dump ur crypto and switch to trading sriracha sauce on a local online marketplace built by ur neighbor. Sometimes typicality of thinking and negligence I see in other peoples behavior makes me want to kill them.

Probably nothing unreasonable about thinking that bitcoin needs another bull run before alts will pick up in general.  But that being said, I personally think that FGC has a lot going for it, especially with Topia coming up (which should help volume issues).  Obviously the fantasy-crypto hybrid space is starting to get crowded, but this team has shown a lot of dedication.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
CoinNLD always posts this crap when the price runs up a few % so he can scare people into mass selling and knock the price back down so he can buy it back cheaper.  Rinse and repeat. 

That is realy not my strategy. I'm sorry to hear that my posts get you emotional. The volume is simply to low. The good news brings a nice pump but market is not ready to get bullish. This is a nice pump for masternode holders to sell some coins that have been saved. BTC needs to brake old high before altoin marked to become more alive again.

Price dynamics showcases the signs of a typical doom pattern. It wont be long till severe economic slump knocks out this space, and before it happened u better dump ur crypto and switch to trading sriracha sauce on a local online marketplace built by ur neighbor. Sometimes typicality of thinking and negligence I see in other peoples behavior makes me want to kill them.
Activity: 1
Arguably the most feature-rich masternode monitoring service available for FantasyGold!
Now you can check if your FantasyGold masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck
Activity: 252
the new website looks amazing. We are about to go to the moon as soon as we are added in CT plus the big announcements coming. FGC will make us all rich and we all deserve it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: