Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem - page 21. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hello! I’m warring about my transactions…If they are save with your project? Tell me please! It is very important!
Hi! Do not warry!))
Farst Network promotes the anonymity of transactions, which means that all transactions within the Farst network are kept secret and secured with the SHA-256 algorithm. However, All transactions have been tracked and recorded by the blockchain.

Where I can trade with FRCT? And what is the price?
You can trade FRCT at Farst network or other exchanges. Price: 1.5$
Tell me please more about Lending? I want to know more…if it is not hard for you, of course)
No ploblem)) It is not hard))
Lending package will guarantee your daily profit, monthly profit can be up to 47% and annual profit, guarantee that you have a substantial increase in investment assets in the long term. For most people, ensuring the profit of up to 47% monthly is not easy at all, but with what we have outlined above with the daily system report, you’ll easily see that is completely within our ability.

Very cool)) To receive rewards I mean))
Everyone love to receive rewards)))) Do you have more questions?
Yes I have one more) I want to invite a friend to the project) Is it possible to have a reward, for example?))
Sure)) You will have a reward, as you are going to join new members to our project.
By introducing a new member buying ICO coin, you will receive a 5% bonus on the number of coins your members purchased. So, the more participants, the more money you earn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Hello! I’m warring about my transactions…If they are save with your project? Tell me please! It is very important!
Hi! Do not warry!))
Farst Network promotes the anonymity of transactions, which means that all transactions within the Farst network are kept secret and secured with the SHA-256 algorithm. However, All transactions have been tracked and recorded by the blockchain.

Tell me please more about Lending? I want to know more…if it is not hard for you, of course)
Lending package will guarantee your daily profit, monthly profit can be up to 47% and annual profit, guarantee that you have a substantial increase in investment assets in the long term. For most people, ensuring the profit of up to 47% monthly is not easy at all, but with what we have outlined above with the daily system report, you’ll easily see that is completely within our ability.

Yes I have one more) I want to invite a friend to the project) Is it possible to have a reward, for example?))
Hi! Do not warry!))

Earn with impressio.io
Hi! Do not warry!))

Hi! Do not warry!))

Earn with impressio.io
Hi! Do not warry!))

Hi! Do not warry!))

Earn with impressio.io
Hi! Do not warry!))

Hi! Do not warry!))
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Hello!) What is the Maximum Coin Supply?  Huh
Good evening)) We are happy to help you)
Maximum Coin Supply: 30,000,000.

And what about the POW block reward?)
POW block reward: 70 FRCT.
Very good)) One more question)) I forgot to ask the price)))
Price: 1.5$
Thank you very much)) I have no more questions) All is clear for me)))
Please contact us again))) Happy New Year)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Thank you very much)) I have no more questions) All is clear for me)))

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Good evening) Merry Christmas)) Tell me please what is TOGC? And what for do you need it?
TOGC robots can collect the data of all trading pairs in the market, incorporating technical indicators to create smart algorithms that to determine the buy and sell orders accurately and quickly.
And what about the price fluctuations? It is need to be counted also….
Yes, you are absolutely right! TOGC also can calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations (spear) in order to determine appropriate and safe volume when placing buy/sell orders, ensuring all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Clear)) Thank you)) How long does TOGC exist?
TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and has overcome many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%.
What is the total volume of ICO? And tell me also the time for ICO)
Sure)) No problem))
General ICO: 7,000,000 FRCT.
ICO time: December 2017.

Thank you ones again)) You have clearly explained me everything)))
Contact us if you have any questions))
Activity: 434
Good evening) Merry Christmas)) Tell me please what is TOGC? And what for do you need it?
TOGC robots can collect the data of all trading pairs in the market, incorporating technical indicators to create smart algorithms that to determine the buy and sell orders accurately and quickly.
And what about the price fluctuations? It is need to be counted also….
Yes, you are absolutely right! TOGC also can calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations (spear) in order to determine appropriate and safe volume when placing buy/sell orders, ensuring all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Clear)) Thank you)) How long does TOGC exist?
TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and has overcome many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%.
What is the total volume of ICO? And tell me also the time for ICO)
Sure)) No problem))
General ICO: 7,000,000 FRCT.
ICO time: December 2017.

Thank you ones again)) You have clearly explained me everything)))
Pages:
Jump to: