Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem - page 22. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Good evening) Merry Christmas)) Tell me please what is TOGC? And what for do you need it?
TOGC robots can collect the data of all trading pairs in the market, incorporating technical indicators to create smart algorithms that to determine the buy and sell orders accurately and quickly.
And what about the price fluctuations? It is need to be counted also….
Yes, you are absolutely right! TOGC also can calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations (spear) in order to determine appropriate and safe volume when placing buy/sell orders, ensuring all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Clear)) Thank you)) How long does TOGC exist?
TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and has overcome many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%.
What is the total volume of ICO? And tell me also the time for ICO)
Sure)) No problem))
General ICO: 7,000,000 FRCT.
ICO time: December 2017.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good evening) Merry Christmas)) Tell me please what is TOGC? And what for do you need it?
TOGC robots can collect the data of all trading pairs in the market, incorporating technical indicators to create smart algorithms that to determine the buy and sell orders accurately and quickly.
Yes, you are absolutely right! TOGC also can calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations (spear) in order to determine appropriate and safe volume when placing buy/sell orders, ensuring all orders have the highest probability of winning.
TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and has overcome many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%.
What is the total volume of ICO? And tell me also the time for ICO)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Farst mail :[email protected]
User name: wantiniok
Your system is gd with no delay for ico great job
Activity: 5
Activity: 72
all tasks completed ,looking forward to my freebies  Smiley
Activity: 36
Hi there, replying for my free telegram farst !!! many thanks! Wink
username farstforcoin
Activity: 3
Hi I already filled up form and my username is tewa5780. Thank you for 5 coins.
my username is dextering12, I joined telegram username dextering12, joined the second page, filled the form and now I am replying here.
Activity: 64
Hello admin

nice program and completed all tasks for 5 FREE FRCT coins.
Thank you so much!!!, Great platform!
Great platform! Great team!! Hope long future!

I have done all the tasks, please send me the free 5 FRCT.

Thanks
my username is erchik, I joined telegram username haha, joined the second page, filled the form and now I am replying here.
Activity: 2
Hi my username is bahaa123456, I joined telegram, joined the second page, filled the form and now I am replying here.
I've done all the tasks, i'm waiting for my 5 frct, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: