Pages:
Author

Topic: {ANN]FastByte Token launch. 1,000,000 Total Supply. No ICO! - page 2. (Read 4265 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
FastByte will be used as the sole currency for payment for goods and services on our p2p platforms and as also as a base currency for fees collection in our exchange in the future. O yeah why not! But don't forget there is so many coins claiming the same! All the best  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
0.01 eth investment for the possibility of getting airdrop, sorry, but this is strange
or it can be said this presale
I never said that 0.01 was an investment,rather its a contribution to gather tx fee for the airdrop distribution.

I think True for the distribution of airdrop requires GAS as its fee, and if many come to join airdrop and Dev is not much fee how he will distribute it
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Seumpamanya jika 1% akan ditampung, total token akan menjadi 10.000 di antara jumlah peserta,dan berdasarkan itu kita dapat melihat betapa uniknya bahkan jika untuk mengirimkan donasinya
Jika anda mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan, sila bertanya. Selamat datang
Activity: 12
can newbie member avail on this airdrop?
hope i can airdrop on this one Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Wow token with not ether or ethereum in its name wish you luck got burned in a lot of copycat in crypto currencies
Activity: 121
Very creative, whether to send 0.01 purely voluntary
Activity: 56
Nice Potnatial project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Seumpamanya jika 1% akan ditampung, total token akan menjadi 10.000 di antara jumlah peserta,dan berdasarkan itu kita dapat melihat betapa uniknya bahkan jika untuk mengirimkan donasinya
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Thanks dev, I've followed all the registration procedures, good luck
Activity: 7
What is difference between exchanges with 50% allocation of tokens and listings with 9% as well. Isn't this the same thing ? If not then what each represents from both would be nice of you to let it become little clear at the start. I hope this will be answered and will not skip unnoticed.
Good day. 50% of the token reserved as stakes will be distributed amongst the community within a span of 5 years minimum depending on your FastByte Balance each month. While 9% reserved for listing will be distributed amongst those who donate to get us listed on major exchanges. Thank You.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
so if 1% is going to be airdropped the total of tokens will be 10,000 among how many participants? Based on that we can really see how attractive it is to even send the donation.
Activity: 742
Hope FastByte can be successor token sir,  Smiley
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Can you make a living of this small, harmless scams?
Activity: 19
Nice limited supply good for price ..mmm everyone should get their hands on these.
Activity: 65
A lot of people are sure to receive benefits from participating in this monumental event.
Activity: 17
I really like your airdrop, good luck ..
Activity: 31
registered, I wait for tokens, I regret that I have not ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Fastbyte has a total supply of 1,000,000 FBC.
Airdrop 1%
Development 10%
Stake 50%
Exchanges 25%
Marketing 5%
Listing 9%

10.000 token for airdrop .   Grin  Grin that's a joke. and then beg for eth  .but people want to throw eth away. good luck
Activity: 85
joined airdrop. good luck!
Activity: 126
airdrop is very good, I am sure this airdrop will be successful and be the best .....
Pages:
Jump to: