Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAZZ] FazzCoin | First CryptoCurrency Evolution and Challenges | Pure POS - page 2. (Read 8753 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
For the coin swap do we need to do anything ourselves or will it happen automatically. Also do the new coins go into the exchange that we were trying to deposit into or withdraw from? Thanks
Activity: 1
My coins are stuck on confirmations in https://www.coinexchange.io/ and on https://yobit.net/ in the purse lie. When will the question be resolved? I would not want to believe that the coins were gone and the spent BTC was wasted.
Activity: 6
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
Hello there. I have contacted the FazzCoin Founder and the Dev. team. We are going to make a Coin Swap on the ethereum platform. Every one who have stuck transaction on Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz Will get back the same balance on his account after the Coin Swap.

Best Regards.

P.s  The total coins that will be generated is 25,000,000  the total coins on these 2 exchanges are 20,462,831 the rest of coins will be reserved incase any one didn't know this news
Yobit does not respond to our emails

When thats supposed to happen? Many of us has fazz coins in limbo, because 0/25 transactions confirmed since some months ago..
 Huh
I'm doing my best. Coinexchange.io Nd cryptopia.co.nz  support does not respond we don't know why!
Activity: 29
Hello there. I have contacted the FazzCoin Founder and the Dev. team. We are going to make a Coin Swap on the ethereum platform. Every one who have stuck transaction on Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz Will get back the same balance on his account after the Coin Swap.

Best Regards.

P.s  The total coins that will be generated is 25,000,000  the total coins on these 2 exchanges are 20,462,831 the rest of coins will be reserved incase any one didn't know this news

When thats supposed to happen? Many of us has fazz coins in limbo, because 0/25 transactions confirmed since some months ago..
 Huh
Activity: 87
Merit: 13

Best Regards.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Anybody knows something new about this sh....t coin?
Activity: 135
coins if there is no owner and it is not clear who is responsible, better removed from the trade, so that no manipulation and eat the victim. it would be nice for every developer, before landing coin, they save BTC as collateral in trading. keeping things undesirable,
Activity: 135
if it is not detected by block explorer and hash, then when it arrives.
better be given a description, maintenance status or closing wallet, customers or investors, understand not buying and not in lying. orbiting the coin is not easy, do not just think of profit but pay attention to service and quality. thanks
Activity: 12
The programmer collects on a dedicated server to put a new page, purchase Fazzcoin and extract.
Details on the programmer: [email protected]
I do not know anything more.
Activity: 2

I sent it from cryptopia to coinexchange, 10 days ago. Unfortunately the devs abandoned the project. Sad

Cryptopia and coinexchange, are damaging the users, do not warn of problems in the portfolio.
YoBit informs that this coin has a problem in the portfolio, unfortunately I did not see it in time.
This coin is not mineable so we need a miracle to get our money back .... Angry

Really pissed off with Cryptopia and Coinexchange who sell this coin.
they just dont care about users, only their fees and coin listing payments (even when they know they are scams).

Undecided
This coin is not mineable so we need a miracle to get our money back .... Angry
Activity: 5
I read all this thread, but no found any information about this project.
Where I can find something about ICO?

Just received this answer from CoinExchange:
"At this point, the FazzCoin blockchain is not currently moving. This could be because the chain is not being mined or broken.
Unfortunately, we can not process deposits or withdrawals until the chain is verified and moving again.

We’re trying to contact the Devs for assistance, however their website, Twitter account and block explorer are not currently active.
We recommend all FazzCoin investors try contacting the devs to assist in resolving this issue.

Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team"

Angry Angry Angry

Exactly the same.. Ive sended from cryptopia to coinexchange and its still stuck at 0/25 at coinexchange... Damn man.. a lot of money

Just received this answer from CoinExchange:
"At this point, the FazzCoin blockchain is not currently moving. This could be because the chain is not being mined or broken.
Unfortunately, we can not process deposits or withdrawals until the chain is verified and moving again.

We’re trying to contact the Devs for assistance, however their website, Twitter account and block explorer are not currently active.
We recommend all FazzCoin investors try contacting the devs to assist in resolving this issue.

Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team"

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 358
Activity: 50
Why aren't the team members interested in the coin?
Activity: 2
What problem with FAZZ coin?. I can not transfer. I transfer 2 day ago but now still 0/25 confirm.

How can I verify my transfer?
Activity: 42
It seems members are not very intersted in this coin??
What's wrong?
I have read some replies of the post,maybe I got the answer!
The market team is too bad,and could not deal with the scam
and respond the email in time!
This is very fatal to a new alter[Suspicious link removed]dbye FazzCoin,RIP!
The project is die apparently the mail for support is not working anymore, so unless the developer appears and solve the net problem there is nothing that we can do

Agree, but this is nonsense, why exchanges like Cryptopia and Coin Exchange do accept this coin.
They should delist and refund for this scam coin they sell  Sad
Or as I said before at least the deposits and the withdraws must be unavailable to avoid this situations
Pages:
Jump to: