Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAZZ] FazzCoin | First CryptoCurrency Evolution and Challenges | Pure POS - page 4. (Read 8753 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
yobit wallet in maintainance. Any plans to bring it online??
Activity: 12
if someone starts digging, then the transactions will start to pass? Can you rent a digger?
Activity: 2
What problem with FAZZ coin?. I can not transfer. I transfer 2 day ago but now still 0/25 confirm.

i could be wrong but i think its because theres no one mining the bloody thing. or rather enough stakers as its minting not mining. so transactions cant be confirmed. i wish i checked this first before transferring coins.

Lesson here is always transfer a bit of any currency to make sure it goes through before the bulk transfer!

Hopefully the creator of this crappy coin can fix it. He's on twitter...hassle him
Activity: 12
I also have the same problem
Activity: 29
What problem with FAZZ coin?. I can not transfer. I transfer 2 day ago but now still 0/25 confirm.

I'm having same problem, did it solved?
Activity: 16
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
This coin smells like a short con to me
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Is it mine able and any pools yet ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
FAZZCOIN:

Total Supply 1,019,753,676 FAZZ

0.72% daily interest.

Nice move...

Activity: 14
hi,.. all seniors here,.. i am newbie,... need help

i made a 177 fazz withdrawal from coinexchange to my wallet.. since 10 May 2017,...
but till now it isn't credited to my account , my fazz username : samuelwahju

from the coinexchange support said it is completed, and give me this trx id :
eaf133a77bc8654cf1fb9ee9eb1352fd8c60630a781be291bc05f6446e59788a

here is the screenshot from the Coinexchange history page and also from the fazz explorer,..
https://prnt.sc/fbhvrs

then using support in fazzcoin web, .. already completed with the attachment as above also
https://fazzcoin.com/uploads/22ceba9d58527c2fbbf3196116d6a773withdrawal%20177fazz,%20from%20CE%20to%20fazz%20wallet%20not%20credited%20(1).jpg

but still no reply till now and status is waiting since 19 May , after the first comment was rejected
https://prnt.sc/fbhzss

trying to email to [email protected] but always fail, many times.

the deposit history off mine is still empty till now....
https://prnt.sc/fbi0zp

anybody pls help

thanks in advance..
God bless us all
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
more than 1 billion coin why ?
why people buy it with this price?
Activity: 22
There are too many tokens, too many POS that add nothing to the crypto world but the means of a few to get rich off the masses.  I have a great deal of respect for David from Bitbay  - he actually creating a functioning wallet while his investors absorbed most of the funds, left him by himself and started Qtum, yet another platform where 15 million dollars was raised but they cannot even answer a simple question on their super forum. What a sham. They won't let me comment because I didn't confirm my email. How can I confirm my email, if you never sent the link?  I love the story Patrick Xi says when he was calling himself Stephen Xi -"many people in Asia use different "Western" names". NO, in China they do not but in Hong Kong and other Chinese populations in the West, they will choose one name and go by it for life. Patrick and Stephen are hardly even close. Stephen was bitbay and Patrick was Qtum and they are the same person.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
how many coins ? LOTS Coin Supply (FAZZ)

you didnt include that in your coins specs!
How much premine ??
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
how much get coin from pos ? i see 0.00001000....
Activity: 1
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
i'm have problem with windows wallet
I'm send from 59 coin Fazz web windows to wallet windows. The coin was sent, but more than 3 Days ago untill now still unconfirmed.
My transaction is 987319764a1cd5ec5111f0b80d12beb7bff52b34adbaa713f8fb7ff8db8e4578 and my wallet windows is Dd32E8QPJqrGMQsYbqA83wno5pFCDtbiR7 and i'm send from Diw74ZJw3AGLEend259zVSbWg7uuXS6dnu

Help me for fix your wallet windows
Activity: 2
How do we get daily percentage, if we are holding / maintaining Fazz with us,
Kindly guide me about the procedure to qualify for this.
Regards 
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Daily Interest : 0.72%
How possible you can able ensure fix rate?  Roll Eyes  It looks like coin will not be long to be ....  Tongue 
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
iam not belive fazzcoin price
with total suplly one billion coin , fazzcoin price can incraese until reach over 100k satoshi
Activity: 57
I think it's a new scam coin like edinar or something. Can't find any info on your website just promises built out of thin air. Just like edinar. So the nice price that it has now it's just artificial I guess. You mention that this is the only true pos coin???  Undecided  nope don't think so there are lots of more pos coins out there and much better than this one. Sorry to say.
Pages:
Jump to: