Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 16. (Read 122098 times)

dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

Thanks for the warning.  I hope whomever picked up the 15,000 FC I just dumped at market price enjoys them.  :-)

Hint:  Stand behind your coin a little longer if you want people to take it seriously.  You put in some work and thought by not just cloning scrypt and using a new PoW.  Don't marginalize your work.

dude you created a panic sell

R.I.P Fugue Coin we hardly knew yee

And if I were really evil, I'd go put in a big buy order now. :-)

But, more seriously - I did it because I think the dev needs to be more attentive.  I meant what I said:  I like that this coin isn't another lite/doge/blah blah blah.  And Fugue, as a SHA competitor, is a hash function worth examining.  But immediately spawning a doge-to-the-fugue-litecoin creates a bad perception, and perception is important.

I'm not stopping mining Fugue.  But I did lock in my profit, which was probably a mistake, because the coin hasn't really settled into its groove yet and is likely to get listed on more exchanges and stabilize.  But I felt grumpy. :p
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thanks for the warning.  I hope whomever picked up the 15,000 FC I just dumped at market price enjoys them.  :-)

Hint:  Stand behind your coin a little longer if you want people to take it seriously.  You put in some work and thought by not just cloning scrypt and using a new PoW.  Don't marginalize your work.

I guess now miners coin will continue to outflow, Maybe too much of a good thing, huh?
dga

And if I were really evil, I'd go put in a big buy order now. :-)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 18
Dev,what are your plans about this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

I just want to create more joy to the community, And I know my job.
as long as it doesn't make morons do panic-sell on fuguecoin...

I just want to create more joy to the community, And I know my job.
dga

Activity: 658

Of course, i hear so much complaining about FC difficulty is high, so I created the CC coins. happy mining!  Cheesy

read post above why dont you help them so they can get ATI pools in order?

I'm not a god, i dont understand this.
he is asking you to help fix the sgminer build of the fuguecoin algo so it will work on the pools
but this isn't really the coin or the pools fault, it's something in the code sending bad shares

Of course, i hear so much complaining about FC difficulty is high, so I created the CC coins. happy mining!  Cheesy

I'm not a god, i dont understand this.
actually I couldn't get it to work either, see this coin uses fugue256 algo to hash the blocks, now the DEV needs to release a module for python, so that a block explorer can be created, and so that P2P is enabled, as well as for GPU Pool mining.
every coin that comes out with a different algorithm other than scrypt or sha256 usually releases module to get services to work, this is not the case with this coin for some reason. I not sure why but someone needs to get on the DEV on these important components.

this.

sorry, I did not see this post, but now I'm trying to create Fuguecoin python module.

Activity: 1008
actually I couldn't get it to work either, see this coin uses fugue256 algo to hash the blocks, now the DEV needs to release a module for python, so that a block explorer can be created, and so that P2P is enabled, as well as for GPU Pool mining.
every coin that comes out with a different algorithm other than scrypt or sha256 usually releases module to get services to work, this is not the case with this coin for some reason. I not sure why but someone needs to get on the DEV on these important components.

this.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

This guy doesn't give a shit about these coins, he's just fucking around.  That's why he's never bothered to do a block explorer or release stratum code. 

but we have  block explorer http://fc.coinexplorers.com/
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

This guy doesn't give a shit about these coins, he's just fucking around.  That's why he's never bothered to do a block explorer or release stratum code. 
Pages:
Jump to: