Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable! - page 50. (Read 122102 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
WTS 5500 FC.

PM offers.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What is mining from the wallet meant to look like ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the fuguecoin.conf will automatically create

Code:
listen=1

server=1

daemon=1

rpcuser=u

rpcpassword=p

rpcport=9089

addnode=192.200.115.101
BTW. it seems like rpcallow is set to be localhost .. so no need to be afraid of any remote rpc calls/attacks

however changing the passwd is a good idea in general

well, the next version use random password on rpcpassword.
Activity: 345

Code:
listen=1

server=1

daemon=1

rpcuser=u

rpcpassword=p

rpcport=9089

addnode=192.200.115.101
BTW. it seems like rpcallow is set to be localhost .. so no need to be afraid of any remote rpc calls/attacks

however changing the passwd is a good idea in general
Sorry how did you tweak the config file

Code:
listen=1

server=1

daemon=1

rpcuser=u

rpcpassword=p

rpcport=9089

addnode=192.200.115.101
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
and why mine this coin than other Huh

Because it's the first of his kind? not a coingen or another simple copy paste, but if you have to ask you should probably not mine this one Wink.

I love when a thread go silent and the diff go up by the second
Activity: 95
woké michel
and why mine this coin than other Huh
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Sorry how did you tweak the config file
Diff raising quickly Shocked! you still have some time to solo before the serious boys with farms kicks in.

As long as it is wallet-mining only, most of the farms will leave it in peace - too much work installing the wallet on every computer - another PLUS!

Easy to mine on 1 wallet, just have to tweak the conf file. Question of hours now before a client get an algo update.

Almost 2900 blocs already, 1/sec  Shocked, diff at 0.02
Activity: 117
Diff raising quickly Shocked! you still have some time to solo before the serious boys with farms kicks in.

As long as it is wallet-mining only, most of the farms will leave it in peace - too much work installing the wallet on every computer - another PLUS!
Activity: 345

{
"blocks" : 2314,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.01374975,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1095487,
"networkhashps" : 28925202,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 308
What exactly are you planning? Have you contacted exchanges? It's good that the source code is out,but this coin needs pools and much more awareness. I see you haven't started threads on cryptocointalk or any other altcoin forum. There hasn't been even a p2p pool configured or a blockfinder of some sort. Just making a site of your own and a forum is hardly enough and the Mac-OSX and linux wallets are nowhere to be seen. I feel you should have done all this before opening up the coin.

But I really like the cpu-only implementation and the fact that you didn't premine. So kudos to you for that. Please spread some awareness and I'll gladly mine the coin. As I can see,there's already some hashpower in the network. Smiley

I also host a web discussion forum that anyone can participate in.

Here??
What exactly are you planning? Have you contacted exchanges? It's good that the source code is out,but this coin needs pools and much more awareness. I see you haven't started threads on cryptocointalk or any other altcoin forum. There hasn't been even a p2p pool configured or a blockfinder of some sort. Just making a site of your own and a forum is hardly enough and the Mac-OSX and linux wallets are nowhere to be seen. I feel you should have done all this before opening up the coin.

But I really like the cpu-only implementation and the fact that you didn't premine. So kudos to you for that. Please spread some awareness and I'll gladly mine the coin. As I can see,there's already some hashpower in the network. Smiley

I also host a web discussion forum that anyone can participate in.
Pages:
Jump to: